NY Vapefest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mariss716

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2012
WA
Awwe I am a NYer and lived there for 8 years. Lived just north of the city, near NJ. I had to move back home for my tumor treatments and now what was supposed to be just a few months' stay has drawn out into 10 months with no end in sight. It would have been difficult for me to get to LI - that was a ..... of a drive for work and they always put me in a hotel and paid my tolls. But I would have made it out for a day, for the experience, to see new products, and network. Train is probably the best way if it gets you there. I am really disappointed I'm not in the NYC area for this.

Kayo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Northeast PA
How much are tickets at the door. Not worried about saving a buck. Just indecisive.

According to their website "tickets for Vapefest will be $10 per day or $15 for the whole weekend if purchased online by 3/1/13" it doesn't say how much they are at the door though. I'm going to e-mail Spike and ask her...

MDV39

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2012
New York
Myself, and my better half will be there on Saturday. Driving from Rahway. Taking my short-cut through Staten Island to the Belt Parkway. Hope see everyone there!

Good Luck that trip from jersey can be brutal at times. Ill be there friday really looking foward to it since its my first vape meet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread