The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

NYC vaporers

Discussion in 'US E-Smokers' started by rwilliams, Apr 23, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NY JETS

NY JETS Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    NYC
    It would definitely help! The Waxman Bill is also a major obstacle, but a favorable ruling in SE's case should disallow the customs holdups, at least for now.

2. Rorschach

Rorschach Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    New York, NY
    Hello all!!!

We just had the third meeting of the Long Island Vapors Club and there was talk of starting a New York Chapter in tandem with the Long Island Club.

Please let me know if you're interested! Let's stop hoping we see each other on the subways and vape for real!

Rorschach

3. Rorschach

Rorschach Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2008
    New York, NY
  4. Spikey

Spikey Moved On

Bump...

Guys and Gals from NYC!!

Your getting your VERY OWN Vapers Club!!!! You just need to sign up and show up for monthly meetings!!!

It is an awful lot of fun!

DO IT! NOW! LOL :)

5. Noodles

Noodles Full Member

Jan 30, 2009
    New York City
  6. Belowme

Belowme Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 22, 2008
    Portland, OR

sorry for the super late reply as I never even new of this thread until now and just read through all the pages. There are 2 e-cig retailers that I know of in manhattan 1 is called the Grande Cigar, it is in the Grand Central Terminal Mall, they only sell the Crown7 Hydro and that's where I got it from. Another is called Cigarillo's or something.. You can find it at the Crown7 website the addresses. I am also selling my Crown7 Kit with many extras including juice in the Classifieds section now. The Hydro is not that bad since they redesigned their atomizers, which I have. It does not vape as hard as a 901b but it looks nice and is much more reliable because my battery's are still working since Jan. 09 and I don't think that many other e-cig batts can last that long.

Oh, And I Vape everywhere even on the busses but I stay on the very back of the bus just to make sure theres no one behind me making faces at me or whatnot. So Far so Good. But then again I have the e-cigs that do not look like an analog.

Harry, Happy Vaping ALL

7. Hookaddict

Hookaddict Full Member

Oct 25, 2009
    Manhattan here, Whens the next meeting? I read about one last weekend. I cant click the join us link for some reason =/

8. BaronWVS

BaronWVS New Member

Dec 26, 2009
    New York
    Former resident of the Lower East Side and Brooklyn here, currently residing in Rockland County. I was never a heavy smoker (maybe 6 ciggies a day), but last year I dropped my habit down to one ciggie and cigar a day. Last month I bought my first E-Cig, the Crown 7 pen-style, and have impressions of it. I enjoy the tast and sensation of "vaping", but find I really have to suck hard to get a decent draw off the thing.

Anyways, I stopped going to bars when the smoking ban went into effect and thought I might actually give them a whirl again (not a big drinker, but when I drink I smoke like a chimney) if this e-ciggie thing works out, but I guess we're going to have to wait for that FDA verdict. Even if they get the green light, I can't see the Yuppies (who rule and dominate NYC these days) tolerating their use.

9. debb

debb ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 12, 2010
    in the nj woods
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.