OBS Engine NANO RTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herrick

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2016
Not a peep. Afraid the new mtl engine may have took its place.:( I will have to wait for rl reviews about how tight the draw is before considering it as an option for me.
Did get the juggernaut mini and thinking its a winner. Only had it up and running for about an hour but pretty impressed already.

I'll check out that MTL Engine.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'll check out that MTL Engine.
Not sure if it's released yet. The picture I saw was lifted from instagram. OBS usually puts their teasers there first. The Juggerknot mini is giving my Nanos a run for their money. Great single coil rta that will probably delegate the Intake to the backup closet until the Nanos wear out. Think the new Wotofo Elevate may be a contender as well. Waiting for it to hit the US sites. The OFRF Gear looks promising but I can't get on board with the PC frosted tank.

Not sure if it's released yet. The picture I saw was lifted from instagram. OBS usually puts their teasers there first. The Juggerknot mini is giving my Nanos a run for their money. Great single coil rta that will probably delegate the Intake to the backup closet until the Nanos wear out. Think the new Wotofo Elevate may be a contender as well. Waiting for it to hit the US sites. The OFRF Gear looks promising but I can't get on board with the PC frosted tank.
I'm assuming the flavor and draw for the Elevate is sorta similar to the recurve RDA, looking at the deck.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Letitia

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I'm assuming the flavor and draw for the Elevate is sorta similar to the recurve RDA, looking at the deck.
I have the Recurve and the jk mini, decks are similar. This style of deck is very good but it all depends on how and where they put the af channels that changes it up from atty to atty. Easy to build is a bonus as well.

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread