OCD is real...and fun!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
This weekend I should hit four months of being cig free...yay me...but I haven't saved a penny yet, and I'm good with that!! I have, though, amassed a pretty decent collection of shiny things. This pic was taken a couple weeks or so ago and many more items have been added. It drives my wife insane, but she's happy I'm not smoking :) About 1/2 are authentic and the other 1/2 clones. If there is a clone for one of the authentics I have, I usually buy it to compare. I do have overstock in the cabinet of about 6-10 mods...not quite sure how many. I needed to make space, so I need to keep the rotation going!

photo.jpg

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I hadn't thought of that. I got mine at a swap meet for about $45.00. I guess it could have originally been for tools but it still had napkins and rings in it so just figured silverware. I bet it was for tools as it has metal covering all eight corners and handles on the sides. Nice wood but heavy and not exactly decorative as in furniture. Thanks again... now I know where to get another one if I need it.

joeybear

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2013
Southeast Wisconsin
I've learned a lot through the past four months. Probably the best lesson is that it really is just a metal tube with a battery and heating element. I've bought quite a few authentics and love them all, but clones hit the same and I'm not dropping $$$. I really am OCD and a collector, no matter what hobbies I've ever had. I love shiny things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread