OFFICIAL AvidVaper.com HH.357 discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Thats why I went on and ordered an adapter and entered all my info first and waited.At 9 I refreshed added 2 to the cart and checked out before 9:01

Your Click-Fu is strong! I will remember this technique for the next time, it will save precious seconds of keyboard fumbling. :headbang: I bang my head at you, it's the closest thing to bowing I could find.

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Cisco, maybe limit everyone to one untill production catches up with demand. That way at least 100 folks would have gotten one to try instead of only 50 and having a bunch of po'ed customers... Just a thought. :unsure:

Hey Mike, glad you got one. And congrats to everyone else too. I still think a waiting list might be neccessary for these until the stock levels have been built up a bit.

BenJammin

ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2009
Richmond Virginia, USA
Yep, I knew they'd go quick too. After finding out there were only going to be a 100 up for grabs, I simply couldn't take more than one. Once production ramps up and isn't so limited I wouldn't feel so bad about it. Maybe Hanna needs to apprentice some Vaporsmiths so he doesn't work himself to death.
Yes, a waiting list would be nice, but can you imagine how LONG that waiting list would be by the time he built even half of the first batch? With the list still growing ever-longer while he worked the list would become a "waiting and waiting and still waiting list". If production becomes rushed, then quality may suffer. Or even worse we may very well kill the Goose laying these Golden Eggs.
To All of you who missed out this time around, I wish you Good Luck at the next Feeding Frenzy, I'll be cheering for you, but I won't be competing with you. I am voluntarily abstaining from future purchases until supply catches up with demand or the atomizer I got tonight fails, which ever comes first. I encourage the other lucky ones to follow suit in the interest of getting this product into more hands.

jonny2hottie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2010
Strong Beach, CALI
www.youtube.com
"hand raised" for the SS version.haha. but i was able to order the matte black. is it just a black sticker or what? hope the next batch has higher ohm ratings so i can try it out like at 5'ish volts or something. put my VV to work.

thanks for the non-stop work on these though hanna! im really excited to see and feel what everyone has been raving about.
:blink: they are gone? that was fast! wtf!. pm me if your shopping cart got "robbed". Just say "hand raised" thats all.

cisco will have some more on wednesday though

ksmith

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2011
Colcord, Oklahoma
Yep, I knew they'd go quick too. After finding out there were only going to be a 100 up for grabs, I simply couldn't take more than one. Once production ramps up and isn't so limited I wouldn't feel so bad about it. Maybe Hanna needs to apprentice some Vaporsmiths so he doesn't work himself to death.
Yes, a waiting list would be nice, but can you imagine how LONG that waiting list would be by the time he built even half of the first batch? With the list still growing ever-longer while he worked the list would become a "waiting and waiting and still waiting list". If production becomes rushed, then quality may suffer. Or even worse we may very well kill the Goose laying these Golden Eggs.
To All of you who missed out this time around, I wish you Good Luck at the next Feeding Frenzy, I'll be cheering for you, but I won't be competing with you. I am voluntarily abstaining from future purchases until supply catches up with demand or the atomizer I got tonight fails, which ever comes first. I encourage the other lucky ones to follow suit in the interest of getting this product into more hands.

I guess you have a good point Ben and I hope that all those that got them this round feel the same way you do. Maybe the next time they become available, I won't be on duty and can sit on the computer. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yours!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread