Status
Not open for further replies.

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
look at the DESCRIPTION "I've had these cartos custom punched with 2 holes in order to allow better juice flow. (5-pack)"

Seriously?? lol.. I'm not asking about the HOLES.. I'm asking about the bottom flange/lip that keeps them going all the way into a tank. This was not mentioned and all I could go by was the picture, hence my reason for asking..

On my iPhone with Tapatalk

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
Seriously?? lol.. I'm not asking about the HOLES.. I'm asking about the bottom flange/lip that keeps them going all the way into a tank. This was not mentioned and all I could go by was the picture, hence my reason for asking..

oh sorry all SS Smoktech DC catos have flanges

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
oh sorry all SS Smoktech DC catos have flanges

Right on, highly appreciated! I wanted to try the Ikenvape 510 megas but they didn't have prepunched. Never done it myself until then but I'm realizing it'd just be easier to get prepunched plus these IVKs are good but they've got no flange so even filling can be a pain.. Too far in and you get 5ml of juice in you lap LOL

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
Right on, highly appreciated! I wanted to try the Ikenvape 510 megas but they didn't have prepunched. Never done it myself until then but I'm realizing it'd just be easier to get prepunched plus these IVKs are good but they've got no flange so even filling can be a pain.. Too far in and you get 5ml of juice in you lap LOL

Right now I use a small nail and a hammer to punch my cartos. I works like a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shold try it on a old and dead carto!!!

FinchX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2012
Texas
Right now I use a small nail and a hammer to punch my cartos. I works like a dream!!!!!!!!!!!!! You shold try it on a old and dead carto!!!

As far as the punching goes the only problem I ran into was guessing number and size of the holes depending on my juice.. lol. My biggest issue is just these IKVs going up through the caps lol

cmdryker

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2010
St. Louis, Mo
www.crystalclearvaping.com
A lot of people use the clear single and dual coil cartos, there deli-ma is the clear cartos ship with no condoms on them, reason for this during the packaging process the machine that is used to place condoms on metal cartos, can't put them on plastic cartos due to breakage, so they ship them in wrappers only without condoms, So I had a bunch of fresh new condoms shipped, So if anyone needs a couple fresh new condoms by request it in comments at checkout be glad to throw a couple into your order, because let's face it no one wants a used dirty condom laying around.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
A lot of people use the clear single and dual coil cartos, there deli-ma is the clear cartos ship with no condoms on them, reason for this during the packaging process the machine that is used to place condoms on metal cartos, can't put them on plastic cartos due to breakage, so they ship them in wrappers only without condoms, So I had a bunch of fresh new condoms shipped, So if anyone needs a couple fresh new condoms by request it in comments at checkout be glad to throw a couple into your order, because let's face it no one wants a used dirty condom laying around.

could u punch a clear single and dual coil cartos for use in a tank?

2tone

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Kauai. HI

:lol::lol::lol:

buffaloguy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2012
Buffalo NY
I have my concerns on the Groove... especially that it runs an internal li-po battery. I feel that makes it a bit on the unsafe side. Id rather it had removable high drains like the efest's.

Ill be making sure not to overdischarge it and ill never use anything but the charger it comes with it. Imo, li-po is more unstable and if it ever vents its very dangerous.

After seeing the problems with the Vapros V1 and the (apparently) li-po's venting due to faulty chip issues causing the unit to fire by itself.....

Im hoping the Groove is more stable.

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
I have my concerns on the Groove... especially that it runs an internal li-po battery. I feel that makes it a bit on the unsafe side. Id rather it had removable high drains like the efest's.

Ill be making sure not to overdischarge it and ill never use anything but the charger it comes with it. Imo, li-po is more unstable and if it ever vents its very dangerous.

After seeing the problems with the Vapros V1 and the (apparently) li-po's venting due to faulty chip issues causing the unit to fire by itself.....

Im hoping the Groove is more stable.

Oh li-po joejoe does not do li-po batteries! I'm out!

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

jralabate

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Nampa, Idaho
www.about.me
I'll let ya know as for Jeremy haven't seen him in over a month, dropped off, figured just the holidays,but they since gone not answered phone or skype in over a month, so left back to doing all this myself, until find someone that wants to do the emails an stuff.

Hey Andrew I can help if u need someone!

Sent from my NS4G powered by CN JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread