Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
smileys-coffee-532684_zpscb4cecf1.gif

oliverturtle

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2014
Near the volcano
After six months of waiting to see the doctor I finally got in to see a different doctor. Long story there but basically the girl called and told them she was afraid I would end up in the ER if i had to wait a full year(November)to get in.
I had my stress test with echo on Monday and then right into my appointment. Official diagnosis is Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. I do not have heart failure, or a-fib which were both a concern. Treatment is a new to me medication, and I was put on a waiting list for a research study drug. I am not bad enough for a pacemaker or surgery yet but those will most likely happen in the future. The new treatment should allow me to get out of bed and have energy again and be able to take big full breaths. The doctor spent over an hour explaining my condition and she was great. So overall great news.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
After six months of waiting to see the doctor I finally got in to see a different doctor. Long story there but basically the girl called and told them she was afraid I would end up in the ER if i had to wait a full year(November)to get in.
I had my stress test with echo on Monday and then right into my appointment. Official diagnosis is Hypertrophic obstructive cardiomyopathy. I do not have heart failure, or a-fib which were both a concern. Treatment is a new to me medication, and I was put on a waiting list for a research study drug. I am not bad enough for a pacemaker or surgery yet but those will most likely happen in the future. The new treatment should allow me to get out of bed and have energy again and be able to take big full breaths. The doctor spent over an hour explaining my condition and she was great. So overall great news.
Yeah Ollie !!!!!
WhooHoo_zpsmbug0yra.gif
Now you can possibly feel better soon and get on wiff you life wiff dat girly. I knew she'd take care ub you. Gibbes her a hug fer us please
8ca437ddabc38343c5_zps426708ea.jpg
........updates are now required frums you weeklys or I'll habe ta come obers and whoop you patooties youmg man. Until den I habe more sopy cams on da way. Slow down and get betta please. Thamks you fer you cooperatiums in dis matta. © Moth Underwearers Societys ub da Closet Corp. LTD STD ABC ub Americas....

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Woo hoo...

My optician buddy made a trip into town and met me at work so he could measure me up for the new specs... I had enough things happening I wasn't sure when I was going to have to time to go meet him, so now I don't have to worry about it. I should get the glasses in about a week and a half ( give or take ).... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread