Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
we habes to get this thread back on track here vapers cuz it's too much a hello good nites one now. k ? wanna try ?
one ub my new faborites flVORS HAPPENS TO BE WHITE WINE....:mad: Dam caps buttom..... emjoyed wiff a .5 coil
0yr04sm

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Yup, I agree. It sure has quieted down a lot here. Would like to see it more active again. I realize people have a lot of things to do nowadays, and time is a commodity, but it sure would be nice to see it more like the "old days".

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Yup, I agree. It sure has quieted down a lot here. Would like to see it more active again. I realize people have a lot of things to do nowadays, and time is a commodity, but it sure would be nice to see it more like the "old days".
yups. iffin this keeps goins we'll habes ta migrates to da loumge cuz it aim't fair to Mr Discount reallys rite ? :unsure:

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
yups. iffin this keeps goins we'll habes ta migrates to da loumge cuz it aim't fair to Mr Discount reallys rite ? :unsure:

No, it isn't really fair to DV. Don't know the answer. Maybe your post will spark some more activity??

Since I quit vaping a while back... I'm going to be of little help in chatting about that other than past experience areas. I guess I can share, in part, some of the stuff I've been going through at the least.

I can mention since Oklahoma voted to legalize certain medical options here, I've finally been able to control my headaches and migraine issues much better. I've only had a migraine once since February which is a miracle in and of itself. Since that time, I've also been able to keep the headaches in check but not completely eliminated.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
Since I quit vaping a while back... I'm going to be of little help in chatting about that other than past experience areas. I guess I can share, in part, some of the stuff I've been going through at the least.

Sure, that's all good. Doesn't have to pertain only to vaping. We've all known each other a good bit now, so there's an interest in anything affecting anyone.

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
I can mention since Oklahoma voted to legalize certain medical options here, I've finally been able to control my headaches and migraine issues much better. I've only had a migraine once since February which is a miracle in and of itself. Since that time, I've also been able to keep the headaches in check but not completely eliminated.

That's good to hear.
I was thinking that over as an option, but we don't have that right now up here.
My pain mgmt. Dr. stopped my pain meds back in January and it's been miserable since. Some days worse. It would be a good option to have...

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
My pain mgmt. Dr. stopped my pain meds back in January and it's been miserable since. Some days worse.

That in itself is a rant worthy subject if I ever heard one... Our leaders making yet another knee jerk law based on a subject they have absolutely no knowledge in, when they should have just prosecuted those that were actually at fault and let the remaining doctors do their job.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Everybody follow me!!

.....No, wait, that's prob not a great ideao_O

Wildebeest_crossing_river_-_Stefan_Swanepoel.jpg
That in itself is a rant worthy subject if I ever heard one... Our leaders making yet another knee jerk law based on a subject they have absolutely no knowledge in, when they should have just prosecuted those that were actually at fault and let the remaining doctors do their job.
Okey Dokeys dens here we needs ta be fer dis crapolas:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Migration
Please bees respectfuls and continue to post positive comments for vaping unto the Lord Davon Discount King. Love you Discount Vapers :wub:

jmur

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut

I couldn't agree with you more, my friend. That is exactly my situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread