Arizona
latest

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Not an advertisement just a heads up as i recognize some of the folks that frequent this thread used to post in another thread that no longer is around i think anyways they used to hold many contests on ecf.
in short email below not all of it not to insult the store owner here whom i have bought from in the past.

<< my vape>> formally called heck i forget i used to get the Phoenix years back from them anyways got this email below .
We are running clearance through the end of the year.
We are not sure of our future or if we still continue to sell ejuice.
thank you,
Daniel

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just so everyone is aware, Eric is retired now and I am going to run DiscountVapers.com from here. I'll get a new post together soon for everyone to send him a message in.

I think that's awesome, LD, for both of you (I hope & expect). You're as much "DV" as Eric is now, and I continously refer to you as a single entity now. "Eric & {LD} at Discount Vapers..."

I'll look forward to the group messsage, and one of us will surely pass it through some threads, where we know your fan base is still intact. Your place (both of you) in our hearts and minds is cemented and forever. KNOW that (please).

There is very little doubt in my mind that without DV, I'd not have made it even six months (vaping). I'll never in my life forget that.

Never.

Thank you,
Dave

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Thank you everyone. Eric needs to get some rest. He's starting to feel the mortality of being too immortal a youth.

Becky and I enjoy this business, as it gives us more time to spend with our kids. I think we may start expanding the coils we stock, so I'd love to bring in anything you guys need first. I'll get a thread going for requests in a bit. So much going on with the transition right now. Luckily, since I've been doing most things, it has been pretty smooth so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread