Status
Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Night everyone. Took the family to Universal Studios today and my feet are killing me. Jacob loves the Minions movie and it is one of the few he actually watches. He saw a minion character at Universal and was smiling at it. So, the minion came over and gave him a hug. He went from smile to freaked out, then back to smile -- all in about 1 minute. At one-and-a-half years old, I can't imagine what was going through his mind. It was the highlight of the day. The lowest point was that it started raining on-and-off at 3, but just switched to just on before 6. We didn't leave until almost 9, so we spent a few hours in the rain.

Okay, I've got to get some sleep.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Night everyone. Took the family to Universal Studios today and my feet are killing me. Jacob loves the Minions movie and it is one of the few he actually watches. He saw a minion character at Universal and was smiling at it. So, the minion came over and gave him a hug. He went from smile to freaked out, then back to smile -- all in about 1 minute. At one-and-a-half years old, I can't imagine what was going through his mind. It was the highlight of the day. The lowest point was that it started raining on-and-off at 3, but just switched to just on before 6. We didn't leave until almost 9, so we spent a few hours in the rain.

Okay, I've got to get some sleep.
:wub: this LD :wub:
Please show us the pictures you took with him and his Minion we needs some cutipie patooties again please :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
th
it'll bees okayMaxipads
Aggie-Kissing-Maxwells.gif
dam boy you shrinkin you winkies away wiff all dats sweatin

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I've got some more family time happening this afternoon... We're going to celebrate my niece's and brother-in-laws birthday and my parents 67th anniversary... So I'll get some lunch, cake and ice cream .... :)

I also just sent an email to an acquaintance from long ago that lives in the Falls City NE area... He was a member of a team that I worked with that helped produce a bootable Windows CD/DVD called UBCD4Win that used to popular among computer techs and has since been discontinued. So if the weather for the eclipse isn't good in MO... I'll may still be able to meet up with someone in NE and get to visit for a short period with them if it isn't cloudy in that area.

Getting to see the eclipse wherever I go ( if I get too ) will be cool... getting to meet with folks that I've had the pleasure of chatting with on forums and such... will simply take it over the top. In either case, I'm sure it won't be long enough of a visit since I'll have to be back home to make it to work the next day. Still, we've got to enjoy the time we get.

WA3PNT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Chino Valley, AZ
www.rodeogeorge.com
Good evening y'all, hope we're all having a great Sunday. :) Tornadoes in Arizona? Wow!

That storm did not have any tornadoes associated with it. Just hellacious wind and rain.
The picture was taken from 6 miles SE of my home, and the storm just camped over Chino Valley for an hour.
0.82 inches of rain in 45 minutes, but the temperature drop was sure nice.

There was a funnel cloud (it didn't touch down) over the town of Prescott about a week ago.

RodeoGeorge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread