Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I've got to get some pics for you guys. He's grown a lot. Becky gave him a bowl cut too. He just makes it look good too.
:banana::banana::banana: Thamks you !!!
Oh, my wife found me a nice table for my "music nook". I'm going to set up the Macbook Pro on the table, and run all the cords underneath. It should make recording easier. Need to get a new stand for the keyboard, and that should be all I need to finish the area.

Night everyone!
Yes Please video ub you recording music is also a forum requiremints ub DV :w00t: check wiff eric he'll tell ya da fime prints bout dats :lol:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
44357322_fr8GSwwLa_1383793066_zps17ca2aaa.jpg

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
Goodmorning.................

Reminds me of a Scrubs episode. Scrubs is one of my favorite shows. Someone spills coffee on the counter and The Janitor (Neil Flynn) slurps it saying, "MMmmm, first spill of the day!"

DoomiteAsh

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Amarillo, TX
Good morning y'all, I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday so far. :)

Doozie...

Take your umbrella with you to work... :D

View attachment 679043
Wish I'd checked in here before I went to work last night! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::p It was really coming down on the way over there!

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just to repeat myself... trying to forecast weather out 7 days ( or even 3 ) is less than reliable... but it's what we've got.

Here is a map of the possible cloud cover at 1pm CDT ( 18z UCT ). It's not looking good in the central planes if you ask me ( which you didn't :D ). If this doesn't change, somewhere around where OBG lives ( SW of St Louis in MO ) looking possibly ok but with clouds showing just west of that location, I'm not getting a warm fuzzy feeling

Here is the current GFS cloud cover forecast model for Monday ( at around 1pm )

cloudcover.conus.jpg

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread