Status
Not open for further replies.

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I almost saw some wet here... but those were actual storms that passed by where I was... :D

Speaking of where I was... Took the ex-GF to get her meds again... but this was the last time ( for this anyway ). She'd gotten on state assistance ( DHS ) and they are really helping her in all sorts of ways. She's now got a doctor ( nurse and/or PA ) that will make house calls so she doesn't have to drive. That Doc will prescribe her meds from now on instead of her other one and they will be delivered by UPS now. They also contacted Social Security for her and got her disability increased to 100% ( or more if that's possible ) so she'll get more through them. Her doctor bills and med bills are all now covered 100% without a co-pay saving her more of her income for bills and things. They've also assigned a PCA ( personal care assistant ) to come out and help her take care of cleaning up the house. In around October, they will finally do her hip replacement ( after her wrists she broke/injured heal )... she's been putting up with the pain of a broken hip for over a year now and is excited to finally get that taken care of... Things are finally coming around for her.

Maxedout

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2012
Arizona
th

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Connecticut
She's now got a doctor ( nurse and/or PA ) that will make house calls so she doesn't have to drive. That Doc will prescribe her meds from now on instead of her other one and they will be delivered by UPS now. They also contacted Social Security for her and got her disability increased to 100% ( or more if that's possible ) so she'll get more through them. Her doctor bills and med bills are all now covered 100% without a co-pay saving her more of her income for bills and things. They've also assigned a PCA ( personal care assistant ) to come out and help her take care of cleaning up the house. In around October, they will finally do her hip replacement ( after her wrists she broke/injured heal )... she's been putting up with the pain of a broken hip for over a year now and is excited to finally get that taken care of... Things are finally coming around for her.

That's awesome! I'm very glad for her. Going through all that can be like wandering in a labyrinth. Glad she's getting support with it all, fiscally and doctor wise.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I almost saw some wet here... but those were actual storms that passed by where I was... :D
Dam its ta hecks my gps malfumktiumed I missed my turn and da freakium storms you thoughts you be hearin was dat freakium goats blowin wimds not thundar geez man gets wiff da weatha programs dere babes I hads ta pass you bys cuz da freakin goats had ta poop dowm da alley by dat secomd stoplites I used dat one cuz my 3rd cousim Gertride was tryin ta gets 8 bucks fer her luciousness petunia .... and I cant be habings da familys taken my biddness aways behimds my back so I hopes you still readys RedSock..........

Things are finally coming around for her.
cuz I turmin rounds now Yes I comin roumds fer you and I bees dere in 5 mimutes
Aggie-Goat-Rides_zpse1e2a834.gif

You do of course know what you're inviting here, right?
he betta bees payin up afta all dis craps not just imbitins
3a3507ddabd5f346_zps3ryal6me.png

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Dam its ta hecks my gps malfumktiumed I missed my turn and da freakium storms you thoughts you be hearin was dat freakium goats blowin wimds not thundar geez man gets wiff da weatha programs dere babes I hads ta pass you bys cuz da freakin goats had ta poop dowm da alley by dat secomd stoplites I used dat one cuz my 3rd cousim Gertride was tryin ta gets 8 bucks fer her luciousness petunia .... and I cant be habings da familys taken my biddness aways behimds my back so I hopes you still readys RedSock..........

cuz I turmin rounds now Yes I comin roumds fer you and I bees dere in 5 mimutes
Aggie-Goat-Rides_zpse1e2a834.gif

he betta bees payin up afta all dis craps not just imbitins
3a3507ddabd5f346_zps3ryal6me.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

sit-n-pick_zpspwwsfo0n.png
wat wuz da questium ?

Huh?....wha'cha talkin' 'bouts? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread