Official DiscountVapers.com Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
    We have cloud cover today,I've been watching solar flares for years and most of the time when one goes off it rains so that rain forecast could be right sorry RD can't blame you if you don't want to chance it, I wouldn't unless I thought it was a sure thing and I like road trips :(

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    It's funny. I usually pick up the guitar to tease the kids. I swear my 11 year-old step-daughter is going to go into therapy some day crying, "But... he made fun of us in song!" My 17 year-old is used to it, and I am sure the baby will be too.

I usually just mess around mixing stuff together for myself, but my wife wants me to record a couple of the "teasing" songs for her; One I wrote when the step-daughter got lice called Buggy Sister, and another one I sing when we take away stuff from the kids called We Control Your S**t.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::wub: I loves you LD :wub: Yes please we wanna both please :D

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    I'm seeing an 80% solar eclipse in your area...

... NWS currently say's your weather will be in the upper 80's and sunny... I seldom trust a day 2 forecast much but it should be close... watch the news ( or check the web ) tomorrow evening for a much more likely forecast
    ty sir...im close to youngstown ohio....lol

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    We have cloud cover today,I've been watching solar flares for years and most of the time when one goes off it rains so that rain forecast could be right sorry RD can't blame you if you don't want to chance it, I wouldn't unless I thought it was a sure thing and I like road trips :(

Yeah... it's really starting to look unlikely at this point. Although I gave myself until about 6pm before I call it and a reaffirm at midnight.

Currently there are storms/clouds coming up from Mexico thru New Mexico and the Texas panhandle and swooping over into Kansas bringing more moisture into the area... It'll be heading towards Missouri and if there's enough energy available, start building more clouds.

According to some of the models... the clouds in your area around that time will be more broken up than it showed previously... so that increases your chances of seeing something... But it's still predicting a lot of clouds in the area making it a poor gamble for me.

Hopefully you'll still see it... I certainly wouldn't put much stock in the models but it's what we've got.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    tonites din din
    beef ribs...
    western style ribs
    corn an potato
    and some fried green tomato's..yet to cook tho

rsz_img_0009.jpg

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    tonites din din
    beef ribs...
    western style ribs
    corn an potato
    and some fried green tomato's..yet to cook tho

rsz_img_0009.jpg

Looking GOOD REDD !! I'm having some of last nights batch with some mac & cheese and a tomato from the garden :)Guess I could have a corn on the cob,put a 1/2 case in the freezer a few weeks ago :drool:

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    Hmmm....

Maybe not so fast... The model I prefer to use because it's updated every hour instead of every 6 hours... is getting close to the eclipse time and is currently ( showing 11am instead of 1pm ) showing a more favorable forecast for the cloud cover.... With the other models sort of trending this way and this one looking more promising... I may go yet. I'm at least going to stay up another hour and look at it at 7:30pm tonight

OBG... you may not have gotten off so easily yet :D

HRRR.jpg

rdsok

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 17, 2012
    Norman, Ok
    OBG...

While I'll double check at around midnight again... I'm going to say it's a go based on that last model update. If you'd PM me an address and phone number... that'd be great. Of course I'll keep them private. I'll post for certain what I'm doing after I get back up from a long nap... :)

jmur

Aggie AND Moon's Acct., on retainer for Beckyblue
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 7, 2013
    Connecticut
    So.....I'm guessing I'm not a dual coil guy. Been playing around with the new Skyhook. Came with dual coils installed, reading about 0.2
    After a day of coughing, etc, removed one coil last night. It's better, still very low resistance, but I think I'll be better with my own build in there. The mod itself, I love. Really good device. Just have to finesse things a bit.....

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    So.....I'm guessing I'm not a dual coil guy. Been playing around with the new Skyhook. Came with dual coils installed, reading about 0.2
    After a day of coughing, etc, removed one coil last night. It's better, still very low resistance, but I think I'll be better with my own build in there. The mod itself, I love. Really good device. Just have to finesse things a bit.....

J don't feel like the lone ranger on that one,I still use a 20 watt iStick with a Nautilus mini tank at 7.2 watts it's all I need :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread