Official GG Production Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
GG products here in the Philippines is also being purchased by non-forumers, Can't blame the seller if he has low on stocks. Its a first come first serve basis i guess.

When a seller tells you "There is no hope in getting a GGTS",
as opposed to "we will have them in x amount of time",
Yes, you can blame the seller.

Corkmaster

Sep 11, 2008
London UK
Im pretty curious over the new GG .. wonder wat will it be like. Another beauty waiting to be shown to the world.

Only recently seen this GG stuff, been drooling over it for a couple of weeks now. Does not seem to be any way of obtaining even the current stuff new in the UK at the moment let alone dreaming about latest versions. The UK supplier appears to be sold out and on holiday.

I am wondering if there is ever a brief window between a model being available and it being discontinued. :D

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Only recently seen this GG stuff, been drooling over it for a couple of weeks now. Does not seem to be any way of obtaining even the current stuff new in the UK at the moment let alone dreaming about latest versions. The UK supplier appears to be sold out and on holiday.

I am wondering if there is ever a brief window between a model being available and it being discontinued. :D

Imeo is constantly improving and expanding. They aren't just discontinued on whim they are discontinued when something comes along that works the same or better then the previous version at what it is supposed to do.

Corkmaster

Sep 11, 2008
London UK
Imeo is constantly improving and expanding. They aren't just discontinued on whim they are discontinued when something comes along that works the same or better then the previous version at what it is supposed to do.

Sorry; yes I can see that very clearly; in fact looking through these threads and seeing how attentive Imeo is to detail and to what customers are asking for is at least half of the attraction; don't recall ever seeing a manufacturer of anything so response to his customers. Well perhaps a wonderful chap who used to make bespoke boots for me back in the sixties. :)

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
Imeo has found the "Golden" recipe to keep us hooked with his fantastic inventions. The problem is he keeps improving the GG line and we must have them. Look out now for the new GGTS, the VV attachment and God knows what else his incredible mind will think up. One thing is for sure he's a great guy who takes care of his customers like no other manufacturer.

Deserves every ounce of his success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread