Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
The iAttyV1 will no longer be produced so your only chance of getting one is via the classifieds. The Odysseus (iAttyV2) is expected to be released again around the end of March and to be honest, I think that would be your best bet. If you do get an Odysseus along with a GGTS, I highly recommend you also purchase the optional GGTS Base for the Odysseus as it provides a "Native" connection into the collection tank of the GGTS and allows for the efficient use of the Air Control.

So, i plan to purchase one as soon as its available, and am wondering what accessories i should also purchase. the iatty? the oddesy? what will i need to make the ultimate gg experiance.

Kim151

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2012
Hawaii
The iAttyV1 will no longer be produced so your only chance of getting one is via the classifieds. The Odysseus (iAttyV2) is expected to be released again around the end of March and to be honest, I think that would be your best bet. If you do get an Odysseus along with a GGTS, I highly recommend you also purchase the optional GGTS Base for the Odysseus as it provides a "Native" connection into the collection tank of the GGTS and allows for the efficient use of the Air Control.

Ok, Zoranth said it better than I did. :D

dwfogleman

Verified Member
Mar 11, 2011
South Jersey

thanks, my coworker had one with a ufs. but even though he explained it to me in, i didnt really understand what he was talking about. im pretty technical and am a modder myself.

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Bruce at COV has Exclusive Sellers Rights (Licensed) for the US. For another reseller outside of the US to sell one to a customer inside the US would be a violation of their own Sellers License which could cause a revocation of their license.

Best thing to do is to go to COV and on the Odysseus page, click on the "Notify Me" button. Also, at least every couple of days, look here and at COV's forum to check to see if he has posted a preorder notice so that you are aware of when to be online to get one.

Also, keep your eyes open to the Classifieds as they do get posted on there once and a while by those who do not want to take the time to master the device.

ill prolly get v2 when the new one comes out then.

so how does one get one other than COV?

ive been looking around and either its out of stock, or its sold within an hour here. any ideas.

ill have my tax return end of next week and im ready to buy.

lee72

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2011
UK
Anybody know the timeframe for the ody expansion kits in the UK? After saying I didn't need one I've decided I can't live without it!:p

I have not used my UFS since I got the Ody, I'm hoping to combine the two for the ultimate vape. And I really like the look of the dripping mode.

Also while I'm on I hear there is a new GG on the way and just watched Imeo's video of all the new parts he's produced. So if anyone needs a kidney or any other vital organs I'm open to offers.:D

Zoranth

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2010
Baldwin, MI. USA
www.keepandshare.com
Lee,

If Imeo does make more expansion kits (to the best of my knowledge he has not stated 100% either way) it probably will not be shipped until the end of March when he plans on shipping more of the Full Odysseus units. I do know that he has hinted that he may make the Odysseus parts available individually for replacement parts.

He has not provided any detail as to what the "new GG" is or does yet. Nor has he given a release date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread