Status
Not open for further replies.

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
You are too kind :)

Truly, I think jp is doing what a lot of us would do if we had cash -- share the wealth and save his buddies the best way he knows how; that's why I PIF juices and won kits and have given my bff a REO and Chuck, I want the people I care about to stick around. :thumbs:

jpracing

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Philippines
Ok. That almost made me choke on the dca I was vaping on! LOL:laugh::laugh:

I think jp has the luck........... i wonder if he's short ...green....... and hides his gold :confused:
leprechaun.jpg

Kami

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Ireland, TX
:thumbs:
Truly, I think jp is doing what a lot of us would do if we had cash -- share the wealth and save his buddies the best way he knows how; that's why I PIF juices and won kits and have given my bff a REO and Chuck, I want the people I care about to stick around.

kami likes this :thumbs: I think I shall start a GG rescue center... For all those abandoned GG's...... It would be a noble effort and I'd accept all strays.

I really like the stray GG's with brass accents:p

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
Truly, I think jp is doing what a lot of us would do if we had cash -- share the wealth and save his buddies the best way he knows how; that's why I PIF juices and won kits and have given my bff a REO and Chuck, I want the people I care about to stick around. :thumbs:

I have to say brother Ripple - For all the imagery of of "Easy Rider" (one of my all time best loved movie experiences :D) you bring to mind, you have a heart the size of Texas my friend. You're a good man. :thumb:

Gamabunta

Jul 20, 2011
Philippines

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Will let you guys know when I'm next coming to Manila. No Havana Cafe though, too many ladyboys there :ohmy:

That's my hangout when I am in Manila! I'll be there in September! :)

Whomever brought you there should be taken outside and shot. :)

No way! I love that place. I'll go and just get a pitcher of mojitos and grab dinner all the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread