Status
Not open for further replies.

upsetter21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2013
Alameda, CA
+1 anavidfan!

It's been a very long time since we've seen sufficient spares for Odysseus. I came home from out-of-town ready to put cash on a GGTS-native base, and found that they are sold out world-wide. Clouds of Vapor had some on Friday, and I'm thinking that was the last supply in the world. Won't even mention steel tank sections (oops just did).

I've tried to enjoy Ithaka, and it's OK, but in my opinion the simplicity of Oddy can't be beat.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I agree, upsetter, but I guess its not really fair, because I dont have an Ithaka. I just have no desire or need for the upgraded features.
But we shall see, I did participate in the GG give away this month, not that I think I have a chance in....... I never win things...........

That would be the only way I could give the 2 an honest and fair comparison. All I know is those added features would be wasted on my style of vaping and my avoidance of things that might frustrate me.

DubbyaH

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2013
Waco, tx, USA
Does anyone know when the next preorders for Ody parts is going to happen, I hear talk of a run of replacement parts for previous Items, just dont want to miss out.

I really hope that all Ody parts are available such as the stainless steel extensions for full mode.

You are probably already aware of this but just thought I would let ya know that the "notify me when available" works everytime @ esmokeguru.gr. I trust it and have always recieved the notice with plenty of time to place the order before they have run out.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
keep provari Sha, proteus needs time to be made
Okay so is this like I should start looking to get rid of my Provari on schedule or I should be happy that I have my Provari for now toe use with Penelope on schedule?

Sent from: The Land of Tortuga!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread