Official GG Production Status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Hey everyone, I don't know if this is the right thread,but there seems to be alot of knowledgable GG owners here and i had a few questions.I'm interested in getting a GG, and I really like the look of SS and brass componets mixed together. I'm not crazy about how the storm looks with that airflow thingy,it's not as sleek as say the stealth or old style GG.

Can you order a GG with mixed brass and SS components or do you build the device from the ground up by ordering different components to customize your device. I like the look of the stealth, but I want to use an 18650 battery.is there a device like that or must you use the telescoping tube., and i guess lastly are all GG devices have interchangeable parts can I say put a stealth bottom on a storm tube? thanks all.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Stealth and GGTS is the same device equal, so the pieces are interchangeable each other. Same is happening with justGG and GGTS and their pieces even if justGG is much different than GGTS.

You can order an all brass or an all SS justGG and later you can add new things on it.

Welcome on GG forum, I wish you a very pleasant stay:)

Last edited:

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Thank you Imeo, I really liked the look of the GGTS revision 1, is it still being made.
Stealth and GGTS is the same device equal, so the pieces are interchangeable each other. Same is happening with justGG and GGTS and their pieces even if justGG is much different than GGTS.

You can order an all brass or an all SS justGG and later you can add new things on it.

Welcome on GG forum, I wish you a very pleasant stay:)

Equality 7-2521

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2013
oakland ca.
Is there a list I can get on that will notify me when old gg parts start up again and you make the revision 1, also can I take off the air flow adjuster and top off a ggts storm and put a stealth top on a SS ggts storm body?
it is replaced by justGG equal but I will make it again when preorders for old GG items will start

CaptSteve

Airborn ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
41,000ft at M 0.85
There isn't a list to notify you Equality, just keep an eye on the forum here and Imeo will announce when the older GG parts will be available through his resellers.
Yes you can remove the CT and put on a stealth 510 top cap. You can screw on the Stealth cap either on the top extension tube (the one above the telescope) for a 18650 battery or on the telescope for an 18500

Last edited:
So if I put all informations together now this should be THE ACTUAL STATUS of GG-Production:

Mods:

- GG Nano
Discontinued

- GG Super Nano
Discontinued

- GG Slim
Discontinued

- GG Super Slim
Discontinued

- GG Double Slim
Discontinued

- GG Grant
Discontinued

- GG Transformer
Discontinued

- GGTB
Discontinued

- GGTS V1 (aluminium)
Discontinued

- GGTS V2 (nickel plated)
Discontinued

- GG Passthrough
Discontinued

- GGTS V3 (stainless steel/brass)
Produced: 2 Batches in 2012 + Parts End 2012
last Production: TMF-Special-Edition-Batch of 1000 pieces Summer 2013

Will be replaced with JUST GG ??? / Will be produced here and then in limited quantities ??? Just IMEO knows...

- GG Stealth
Will be replaced with JUST GG ???

+ JUST-GG
Batch of 2000 pieces of TMGF-Special-Edition produced Aug/Sep 2012
1600 for the PRE-ORDERS
400 pieces for sale in both shops in October 2013

GOOD LUCK in the upcoming F5-BATTLE for all Users without Pre-Order !!!

+ Protheus (VV)
Will be produced after arriving and release of the VV-VIR-Module - in 2014

+ VV-JGG/GGTS
Will be produced after arriving and release of the VV-VIR-Module - 2014 after Protheus

+ Something NEW
Will ALWAYS come... ;-)

Tanks/Feed Systems:

- AFS beta
Discontinued

- AFS V1
Discontinued

- AFS V2
Discontinued

- AFS V3
Discontinued

- AVS V1
Discontinued

- AVS V2
Discontinued

- UFS V1 (aka: AVS V3)
Discontinued

- UFS V2
Discontinued - last Batch 2012

- iAtty V1
Discontinued - last Batch 2012

- iAtty V2 (aka: Odysseus)
Discontinued

+ Ithaka
Last BIG Batch Summer 2013 - still aviable at ESG/CoV - more comes in the future?

- Penelope V1
Discontinued

- Achilles
Will NOT be produced through GG/Imeo !!!
See here why --> http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/gg/471798-if-you-wondering-why-greece-always-going-down-achilles.html

+ Penelope V2
Will follow after release from IMEO end of 2013

Next "Big things to come":

1. - Pre-Order - "ALL OLDER PARTS" - Will DEFINITELY starts end of October/early November 2013
= €/$ - As much as you buy parts and old discontinued GG-Devices

2. - Penelope V2 - End of 2013
= € 90+ / $ 122+ ???

3. - Protheus - After Pre-Order in 2014
= € 90+ / $ 122+ ???

4. - VV-Module for GGTS/Just GG - After Protheus in 2014
= € 40-50+ / $ 54-67 +/- only electronic without case ???

5. - VV-GG-MOD = VIR - Also after Protheus 2014
= € 150-250 / $ 200-340 ???

Comments:

- The estimated prices of Penelope/Protheus based on a post from IMEO last year - something about 180 € for P&P....
- The estimated price for a VV-Mod is a guess based on the €uro-price @ e-smokeguru (€ 170+50 +/-)
- The estimated Date for the VV-Parts are depending on the finishing date of the module-supplier
ESM = e-smokeguru.gr
CoV = Cloudsofvapor.com
??? = My assumptions - MUST BE CLEARED THROUGH IMEO !!!
- = DEFINITELY Discontinued
+ = Products being made 2013/1014 - (...IF NO ONE will copy it first)
green = good to go
red = gone

I´ll hope I got everything in right order...

So.... @IMEO: Please CHECK the Data, correct me and replace Post #1 - so EVERYBODY got the ACTUAL STATUS and many useless double posts with questions ("When/What/WHY") can stop...

...and EVERYONE ELSE knows now when we can spend MONEY ;-)

Cheers
Llyrana

DATA WAS CHECKED THROUGH IMEO (see Post # 1443) - SO THIS IS NOW (2nd of October 2013) THE ACTUAL GG-AGENDA !!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread