Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
OH last couple of questions (promise it'll be the last. For a while. Maybe.)

When it does become available on the website, any clue on the availability side of things? Specifically in terms of whether provape has sufficient stocks or are we looking at the typical out of stock for weeks kinda deal (casts dirty looks at all the damned DNA30 devices).

Also!

What's the expected ETA of the colored provaris wrt the initial launch of the satin silver? Will the colored p3 still be using the same cerakote?

It's all good. We think it's going to be hard to keep up with demand initially but we will be working around the clock to produce them as fast as possible without hurting quality. Not sure I know yet how long that will happen until we get into it further. I'm not sure yet on the colors and the release schedule for those, but we will keep you posted as stuff happens :)

The plan is to continue using the same type of coatings as they are very durable.

TheKiwi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Looks very promising ... biggest question is ... when?

Grin. And my biggest question is how much.

Don't get me wrong, I love provape and my provari. It's been on tour to Iraq with me a good number of times (I don't think many other mods have survived Iraq.)

But I just can't bring myself to fork out anything more than 250 for it, and even that's right at my limit.

I'm hoping that since they're saying that provape is tArgeting the "mainstream" vapers, the pricing will be at least reasonable. Anything more than 250 would be a loooong shot from being mainstream

ETA: so... Vape360. You sound like a nice dude. Let's try to keep the price as low as possible eh? Nudge. Nudge nudge.

ETA: everyone else, some additional peer pressure would be great! :D

Last edited:

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
Looks very promising ... biggest question is ... when?

The schedule has not been worked out yet. As mentioned we have a beta period with resellers and after that we should have a better picture for release dates. We will keep you all posted on the big questions on Price, When, and Colors

serenity21899

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Antioch IL
I'm buying one regardless of price, as many of the features I wanted are present on the new one. My only concern is authorized vendors only carrying it at first.

When the Dragon came out, no one around here could get it, and there are several places that carry them in my area. I ended up getting one from a different state (6 hours from me) and having it shipped. it was more work than I wanted to put into in, I'm afraid.

Also, price gouging is a concern. The ProVari dealers around me are really nice, I have done business with them all before. But, people do get greedy. Will a price be announced by ProVape ahead of time, so we, the consumer, have an idea of what we should be paying?

My wedding anniversary and college graduation are both in September. That would be the best release date for me. :)

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
I'm buying one regardless of price, as many of the features I wanted are present on the new one. My only concern is authorized vendors only carrying it at first.

When the Dragon came out, no one around here could get it, and there are several places that carry them in my area. I ended up getting one from a different state (6 hours from me) and having it shipped. it was more work than I wanted to put into in, I'm afraid.

Also, price gouging is a concern. The ProVari dealers around me are really nice, I have done business with them all before. But, people do get greedy. Will a price be announced by ProVape ahead of time, so we, the consumer, have an idea of what we should be paying?

My wedding anniversary and college graduation are both in September. That would be the best release date for me. :)

Hello,

Yes, we will post the price on our website once its been set. That should help keep the dealers in check. :)

midficollege

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2011
Texas
Looks fantastic guys. Keep up the great work.

Will we be getting a top with a drip well?

If you look at pbusardo's video, it makes it clear that the top cap is removable. Provape has also been open to people making and selling accessories for it, along the lines of the Tatroe Mods bases: Tatroe ProVari Wide End Cap with Spring

In fact, they even assist in distributing the Tatroe Mods base.

So... even if it doesn't come with a dripwell, I'm sure someone will make a spare top for it.

Last edited:

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Here is a little gallery I made so you don't have to keep hitting pause. LOL

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364100-p307.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364092-p305.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364098-p306.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364093-p302.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364094-p303.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364095-p304.jpg

garemlin-albums-p3-picture364096-p301.jpg

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
The authorized dealer thing is a disappointment to me. I think there's one vendor on Staten Island for them, and that vendor is a pain for me to get to. My favorite place doesn't carry them, although the owner is quite friendly and was impressed enough with mine to direct some of his clients to Provape after getting to handle mine for a bit. His sons are into DNA 30 devices, and as a result, they aren't impressed with Provari. HE gets it though. *Sigh* I think I can sell him on carrying it with the V3 perhaps. I almost have him...

PS - If every you need a Beta tester who will run a variety of toppers with a variety of builds along with clearos and cartotanks I'm right here Provape! You can make up for lack of online availability by just sending me one. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread