ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I have a 128gb iPhone 6+ ... it is, by far the best phone I've ever used :cool:

the battery life is simply amazing ... I play a game called Real Racing 3 on it

View attachment 518893
I have a 128GB 6S+ & I agree, battery life is amazing but I dont consider it to be the best phone I ever used.

For real serious work I use my Macbook or Windows (depending what floor of the house I'm on).
Less serious I use my Note 5 & for BS'g around, I use the iPhone.

I was the last one in my immediate fam to try the iPhone again.

Note 5!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
As do I, but I can't remember the last time a non-sub tank was released. I hope the cloud chasing thing goes away too. Jerks doing that stuff in public are more annoying than smokers, not to mention hurting vapings image and probably encouraging "you can't vape here" rules.
I am not a jerk! [emoji23]

Note 5!!!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Typing in caps doesn't change my or my sons' experience. I've been an Apple customer long before they started making phones.

Note 5!!!

No, you're right. Typing in caps doesn't change the fact your son was clearly not being honest about how much a battery replacement cost. Re-read your post. You said your son would have gladly paid $79, if that's all Apple was charging. This indicates he was telling you it cost more. It didn't. It never has.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
when I first quit smoking with vaping 2 years ago ... I thought there was an outside chance we could see vaping in bars and cafes :cool:

then, the industry turned into this overnite :blink:

View attachment 518897

2015 ... Year of The Clouds ... Bro :smokie:
Where I live they vape in bars cause TDGAF but travel out of the neighborhood & it's very different. I don't like that vaping is made to appear wrong by those who dont know any differently.

Note 5!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
No, you're right. Typing in caps doesn't change the fact your son was clearly not being honest about how much a battery replacement cost. Re-read your post. You said your son would have gladly paid $79, if that's all Apple was charging. This indicates he was telling you it cost more. It didn't. It never has.

At his age the last thing he needs to do is lie to me about anything! Let's agree to disagree.

Note 5!!!

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Just discovered my Radius came updated with V19.
Ditched the green battery for blue to match & so I could use it all day without concerning myself to charging it up. [emoji41]

OAN ~ It took no time to learn the menu system.

20151230_195514_20151230_195557_zpst9zxvraf.jpg

Note 5!!!

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Mmmmm Twinings tea...while in London, my wife and I visited the Twinings shop and brought back some delicious tea that's unavailable in the US.
There's a couple flavors I have to order online, can't find them anywhere around here. The Lapsang Souchong has a wonderful smoky taste and aroma, black tea cured over burning pine boughs ( brings back fond memories of campfires). The other is Orange Bliss, another black tea with a strong orange aroma and citrus flavor. Some days I'll put a couple fresh rosemary leaves in with the Lapsang. I lost my taste for coffee when I switched to vaping, for over thirty years coffee went hand in hand with a smoke for me...it was a small price to pay in the end.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Don't you think helpful hints would be more fitting than simple dig's? (thinly veiled insults?) The Gen is also adjustable.

Should a person request a replacement simply because they don't know to adjust it?

Either you yourself don't know how it works, or you are letting your disdain for Clones guide your actions, which is bordering on insults.

I, Myself am here to keep off the stinkies, and to help if I can to help others to do the same. Not flag waving, or trying to be superior or an elitist.

Knife
I resemble that remark! :banana:

Happy New Year!

Reactions: AstroTurf

chrisz

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
cincinnati, oh
I resemble that remark! :banana:

Happy New Year!
And I thought he was wrong...:facepalm:
Asked and answered on his choice. Leave the man alone. I thought you were serious about returning an unusable product. Shame on me. We can all get along, heck, I believe he said he bought the fake to find out if he would buy the original. $12 to $90 is a big difference, betting wise. He likes the clone, so encourage the original! It must be better! I believe it, because I bought one!:banana::banana:

MsLoud

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 16, 2013
There's a couple flavors I have to order online, can't find them anywhere around here. The Lapsang Souchong has a wonderful smoky taste and aroma, black tea cured over burning pine boughs ( brings back fond memories of campfires). The other is Orange Bliss, another black tea with a strong orange aroma and citrus flavor. Some days I'll put a couple fresh rosemary leaves in with the Lapsang. I lost my taste for coffee when I switched to vaping, for over thirty years coffee went hand in hand with a smoke for me...it was a small price to pay in the end.
I R confuzed...are those eliquid flavoring for diy?

They sound yummy ;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I R confuzed...are those eliquid flavoring for diy?

They sound yummy ;)
No, they are tea for drinking :)
But... you did give me an idea! I may try to do an extraction with the Lapsang Souchong now ;)

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
And I thought he was wrong...:facepalm:
Asked and answered on his choice. Leave the man alone. I thought you were serious about returning an unusable product. Shame on me. We can all get along, heck, I believe he said he bought the fake to find out if he would buy the original. $12 to $90 is a big difference, betting wise. He likes the clone, so encourage the original! It must be better! I believe it, because I bought one!:banana::banana:
I thought I read the fake one has a P3 connection. On the real one, there is no adjustable pin as the coil comes in direct contact with the pin. Silly me thinking the clone would be the same. He chose to attack me just like you are now. I chose to take the high road and make light of it, just like I'm going to now!
:rickroll: Happy New Year!

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Last edited:

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
Three faces of the Coolerradius.

Tootle puffer mode for work.
radibuki.jpg

Normal mode. This is prolly 90% of my vaping. Chuthulu at .49 dual 28ga SS coils at 28w.
radichu.jpg

And for cloudz bro. Sometimes I get a itch nothing else will scratch but cloudz. Arctic Gun Addition at .5.
raditic.jpg

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
Finally our first Provari will be entering the house....the GF ordered a nice Provari Radius....she didn't like the complexity of the Dicodes box I suggested....so next up was the Provari...and she jumped on it :lol:
So for all those nay sayers: yes there is a market for quality but not to complicated devices :)

Will be a good opportunity for me to check it out in the real and see if perhaps it is also something I might like LOL :D

Now let me think...do we also need a P3 Kabuki?? :lol:

Last edited:

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
Finally our first Provari will be entering the house....the GF ordered a nice Provari Radius....she didn't like the complexity of the Dicodes box I suggested....so next up was the Provari...and she jumped on it :lol:
So for all those nay sayers: yes there is a market for quality but not to complicated devices :)

Will be a good opportunity for me to check it out in the real and see if perhaps it is also something I might like LOL :D

Now let me think...do we also need a P3 Kabuki?? :lol:
Yes!

Happy New Year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread