Oct 27, 2015
Somebody sed more pics??

IMG_1829.jpg

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Had a close call with my Stealth Radius/Kabuki on Friday night. I was at a concert and it fell out of my pocket. I luckily found it 2 rows ahead under a seat at the end of the show. I was more than a little relieved.

And yes, alcohol WAS involved. ;)

I can only imagine that panic attack that followed after discovering your Radius missing....

Reactions: AstroTurf

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
You kissed the mail carrier, right?

In my own defense, I have been left unsupervised.

I would have if it was the cute little blonde that sometimes does our route, but it was the gnarly old man and I'm not a switch hitter...

Sent from my Nexus 9 using Tapatalk

access0denied

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2015
So here's a little story for everyone. I decided to purchase a dna 75 mod about 2 weeks ago. Decided it would be a nice little backup device to my Radius, and something new.

I've only had it two weeks. After one week, the magnet on the battery door has came off. Tiny hairline cracks where the magnet would go. Scratches, and the black paint starting to rub off. Emailed the manufacture on Thursday, and still have yet to hear anything about it. Vapes good, but nothing better than my Radius. Needless to say, not happy with it. Just goes to show how great the Radius is. Had for my Radius for almost a year. Looks perfect, and still functions great. Yeah there are things I would change on it, but such a great device.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
Hi all,
(long time since last post here :)
Just wanted to know if the box has variable voltage function
From what i read here and there it seems to be available to the 60W/cc version.

Regards
JJ
No VV...
If it had just a reference to voltage, I would purchase one in a heartbeat.

cats5365

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
United States
Thinking about adding a second Radius. I already have a black one. Really want white but am afraid it's too translucent and may go midnight blue. For those with white what say you?
I have several in the white, but I like the translucence and the way it glows when you push the button. I covered mine with clear printed jwraps to take advantage of the way it lights up. If you are on the fence, get the white while you can. You can always wrap it if you don't like it. I have not seen the blue in person, but have purple.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
So I'm heavily disappointed :/ I don't understand why no more mod comes with such a basic feature ...
I concur. I think it's because the manufacturer doesn't think enough consumers care for it to matter and evidently they are right. The number of people who won't purchase a Procyon or Radius because of this and we have other choices (Classic for now, P3) is probably not known or even matters. I would absolutely love to get a Procyon. It's everything I want in a PV except no reference to voltage and I just don't want to do the math.
It doesn't stop Jackie from using her Radius but she still utilizes voltage mode when using her P3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread