Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Was looking at most of theses thanks >.< got anything smaller then TW's 5 hole? looks like I'll need more extender rods and adapters for this to work.... nothing for ego's without "reaming" it. :(

Guess Fish beat me to the punch! LOL The eGo's have adapters available so that you can charge them on a multistrip.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/adapters-c-15
You may be able to find them cheaper elsewhere.

The 510 to KR8 extensions are more difficult to find. I believe I got mine at LiteCig. Not sure. :confused:

Last edited:

Adrena

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2011
Washington
Guess Fish beat me to the punch! LOL The eGo's have adapters available so that you can charge them on a multistrip. BRB
The 510 to KR8 extensions are more difficult to find. I believe I got mine at LiteCig. Not sure. :confused:
have one I got from madvapes I think I'll have to track the purchase down..

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Guess Fish beat me to the punch! LOL The eGo's have adapters available so that you can charge them on a multistrip.

http://www.ecigexpress.com/adapters-c-15
You may be able to find them cheaper elsewhere.

I messed up - It's a KR8 to 510 (not the other way around) :oops:

Cisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Arizona
Happy post Thanksgiving Day, everyone! waving smiley-1.gif Like a lot of you I've been shopping and cleaning and cooking and shopping. Which left little computer time BUT I did check email, saw the SI sale, acknowledged to myself I didn't need anything and then ordered another red batt and Cherry eliquid and a sparkly end cap. Christmas is coming, I HAD to. I want to bedazzle in red and green. :D

pssst.....Uncle, we need to move that house to rave's woods, right on the creek. ;)

pssst......Lax, that burro looks so sweet, I almost didn't recognize it. :lol:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
someone was saying that with a bottle not cartos.

It could be one of 2 things ...someones our taste buds leave us on our goto flavors for a few days... sometimes switching to a mint or menthol helps...

if it is a dud pack you can just email customer service and I am sure they can work something out.

A couple weeks ago, I read a post about someone had some cartos that tasted like they forgot to add the flavoring. I recently got a pack of Desert Joe that seems to be the same way. Plenty of vapor, no flavor at all. Anyone experience the same problem. I'm on the third carto in the pack, and their all the same way so far.

Pepe Le Vapse

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
St Louis MO
A couple weeks ago, I read a post about someone had some cartos that tasted like they forgot to add the flavoring. I recently got a pack of Desert Joe that seems to be the same way. Plenty of vapor, no flavor at all. Anyone experience the same problem. I'm on the third carto in the pack, and their all the same way so far.

I had that happen with my beloved 555. Cleaned out the cartos, vaped another flavor..( A fruit.. Blueberry n cream..)(hint.hint) went back to 555 and it was back to normal. Guess when you vape a bottle of the same stuff in less than a week it kills the taste buds :D

finally caught up and see that imagine said the same thing...:D

Uncle...that place is fantastic..

Rave .. Great info on the 510 -808 charge

Adena..I feel your pain :D

and to at&t kiss my *@$
Find out that they serviced the main feed box to my neighborhood and forgot to reattach the feed ....:mad::evil::mad:

Last edited:

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
Thanks Imagine / SI for my awesome premium kit!!!!! The orange & pink sealed autos I chose are beautiful, love the colors!!! I haven't gotten to try them out yet cuz they are charging right now....ah WAIT.....my orange one that was charging in the pcc is now charged!!!

BRB.....lol....

Works wonderfully!!!! Now just waiting for my pink one to finish charging....got a question on that....
my other volt I have, I have been charging on another charger, supposed to be a charger you can use for many kinds of kr808s.....but now I have an actual volt charger - will the red light on the usb charger turn green when it is ready? The instructions said the led on the e cig would be lit until it is charged, but the led never came on.

The PCC is awesome!!! So cool to have something like that! Will definately come in handy!

My only wish is that you had told me you were out of cherry cartomizers instead of just giving me the cherry juice! I was originally going to ask for blanks, I LOVE your cartos, they are the BEST kr808 cartos!!! But I figured since I do clean and re-use my cartos, why not try some prefilled to try 2 of your flavors, and then just wash and re-use with some other juice I have? So I was counting on having 10 of your lovely ever-lasting cartos LOL but ah well. I am so so grateful though for this awesome prize - I am hoping I will love the cherry & love the vanilla that I chose for one of the 5 packs. Always looking for good vanilla and cherry flavors...

Vapian

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 16, 2011
Lexington, KY
Oh, gosh... step out of the hot tub for a few minutes and look at all the posts ya have to read to catch up... ;)

Anywho, haven't said anything here in a while, so, "Hi everyone!"

And all you new folks: Those two on the left? They bite. Just stay a few steps back and you'll be OK.

By the by, izzit still OK to post our pics for some future collagy thing?

Snapshot_20111127_5-1.jpg

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
lol awesome pic!! :)

I think there is something strange about these vanilla cartos, Imagine. Is the vanilla juice supposed to be pink? It doesn't taste right, and I tried 2, took off the ends and looked at the filler, and it has pinkness and tastes odd lol

Nevertheless, I will just clean and re-use, but I am wondering if there was something wrong with the juice or if its actually a different flavor, not sure how to describe it..

My pink sealed volt is charged and working beautifully. I don't know why the led never turned on while charging. The light on the usb didn't change from red to green either. But it does in fact seem to be charged. I just love how shiny and bright colored they both are, and how great they work!!

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
My pink sealed volt is charged and working beautifully. I don't know why the led never turned on while charging. The light on the usb didn't change from red to green either. But it does in fact seem to be charged. I just love how shiny and bright colored they both are, and how great they work!!
Sometimes (more often than not) they send the batteries already charged, in which case the LED wouldn't light up on the charger. There's usually a little time towards the end of charging too, when the LED goes out and the charger light is still red (usually about 10-15 minutes). Then it turns green and you're good to go...maybe that's what's going on with your pink battery? Congrats on winning the goodies (that I can never seem to win)! :)

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
lol awesome pic!! :)

I think there is something strange about these vanilla cartos, Imagine. Is the vanilla juice supposed to be pink? It doesn't taste right, and I tried 2, took off the ends and looked at the filler, and it has pinkness and tastes odd lol

Nevertheless, I will just clean and re-use, but I am wondering if there was something wrong with the juice or if its actually a different flavor, not sure how to describe it..

The Vanilla does have pink tint to it.
Some times, if I have been using a sweet flavor, then return to the Vanilla it will taste off. I think its because my brain expects it to be sweeter.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Oh, gosh... step out of the hot tub for a few minutes and look at all the posts ya have to read to catch up... ;)

Anywho, haven't said anything here in a while, so, "Hi everyone!"

And all you new folks: Those two on the left? They bite. Just stay a few steps back and you'll be OK.

By the by, izzit still OK to post our pics for some future collagy thing?

Snapshot_20111127_5-1.jpg

Great pic Vapian! Snagged it for the collage. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread