OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
I think there is something strange about these vanilla cartos, Imagine. Is the vanilla juice supposed to be pink? It doesn't taste right, and I tried 2, took off the ends and looked at the filler, and it has pinkness and tastes odd lol

Nevertheless, I will just clean and re-use, but I am wondering if there was something wrong with the juice or if its actually a different flavor, not sure how to describe it..

Mine are pink-ish too. And that odd taste is just how it tastes. I didn't care for it either. Trying to salvage these by spinning out most of the juice then adding Mint juice to the carto. Still not my fave, but it will do.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
Rave - gorgeous new avi!!!

Imagine - you too!!! Looks like I have some work to do!

Uncle - love the photos - thanks for sharing (that cat looks like it has eyeliner on)

Rave - now I need to find some 4081 to 808 battery extender adapters (thanks)

Imagine - Rewards, really? Have to look into that.

Vapian - AWESOME photo man - AWESOME!!!

(I need nothing new, I need nothing new, I need nothing new)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Rave, I love the new avatar, its so adorable. Was the photo it taken in you "not-yard"? <----did I get that right?

Oh Thanks! Those were actually taken just outside of my bedroom window in the yard-not. You folks might actually get a kick outta this: (Sorry so wobby, but you folks all know what the deal is about that. Also apologize for one of the doe's lack of modesty - lol)

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Not that it even compaires to one of Rave's original pieces of Art, but in honor of her new title . . . "Resident Wood Nymph" . . . just a slight representation of something I found on the Internet (and the "safest" one I could find/post on such short notice) of what comes to mind, especially with most of her forest friends:

WoodNymph.jpg

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Not that it even compaires to one of Rave's original pieces of Art, but in honor of her new title . . . "Resident Wood Nymph" . . . just a slight representation of something I found on the Internet (and the "safest" one I could find/post on such short notice) of what comes to mind, especially with most of her forest friends:

WoodNymph.jpg

OH MY! That's just about spot-on perfect. I have had the pleasure of squirrels in my hair (I've raised three) in addition to birds and butterflies and flowers in my hair. I've also raised a cottontail and hand-fed deer. Now - If you could just add an overfed raccoon on my shoulder, a Siberian tiger tackling me around the knees, and a black bear clawing my head, and ... while yer at it, might as well put me in a tree with a bull moose under it. That would just about do it!
123776276.gif

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
OH MY! That's just about spot-on perfect. I have had the pleasure of squirrels in my hair (I've raised three) in addition to birds and butterflies and flowers in my hair. I've also raised a cottontail and hand-fed deer. Now - If you could just add an overfed raccoon on my shoulder, a Siberian tiger tackling me around the knees, and a black bear clawing my head, and ... while yer at it, might as well put me in a tree with a bull moose under it. That would just about do it!
View attachment 65138

I want to hear the story about the tiger.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
I want to hear the story about the tiger.

Oh well, I'm tuckered out so I'll just cut and paste it from someplace else on the Forum:

Well ... I wasn't really "hugged". It was more like "mugged". I was called by one of my galleries and told that there would be a tiger there for a photo shoot - and that I should come. After the shoot, the tiger seemed really interested in playing and was making tiger "let's be friends" sounds. Before long, I had it by the ruff and was shaking its huge head. (Which lead to my painting "Eye Contact") For some reason I no longer recall, I got up and was walking across the room. Bunga came bounding up behind me, tackled me around the knees, and brought me down like a deer. Before I knew which way was up, he had his mouth around my neck. Had he not been playing, I woulda been a goner. It was GREAT!! There were also two servals there, but they were not at all interested in contact with mere humans.

When I got home, I was inspecting the canine marks on my neck (none of which broke the skin) and confided to my husband that I really regretted that I wouldn't have a tiger scar to match my bear scars. When I went outside, a squirrel that I had released after hand-raising came up and bit me because I smelled like tiger ( a lot like cedar). That broke the skin.

Oh - One of the best parts was helping to get the tiger out to the owner's vehicle. She held the leash - I held the tail. If you hold the tail up, they will keep moving wherever you want 'em to go. All of this took place near a busy intersection. I was surprised it didn't cause an accident!

crbrown

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2011
Kansas
View attachment 65138

Don't forget Tom... or is he still in hiding until after Christmas?

Pepe Le Vapse

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2011
St Louis MO
BY the way - the new LED bling REALLY change up the amount of glow you get!

Driving home from Kentucky it was raining and there was basically no white stripes to be seen and I had to cover the end of the ecig cause my hubby was having problems seeing when I took a drag:)

Sounds like a stealth cap was in order for that drive.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread