Status
Not open for further replies.

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
Hey there Laura and SmokinGee, SandySu & Fishman !

It's a reeealllly foggy morning here. Fog is one of my favorite climatic conditions in the woods - so mysterious and romantic. It makes for some neat photo ops as well:

DSC03421.jpg

Wow! That's a beautiful picture! Now that you pointed out that it's mysterious and romantic, i can see it too! it makes me think of 'Twilight'! Yes I'm a big vampire romance novels fan!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
I can probably guess right now it is the blue 78mm batt... because when the list of what came in was given to the web master....there was some 78mm batts on the list...that we have not received yet unfortunately :(.. (we did get 65mm in every color)..... so you may have ordered it when we never had it to being with ... if you PM your order number I can look it up for you right now :)

i know it is frustrating and i am sorry... it was a late night accounting error ...

I ordered a bunch of prefilled cartos, a 78mm blue batt (He wanted to see the difference in vape time between 65mm & 78mm and his favorite color is blue) and some blingy stuff (a sparkly wrap and a diamond cap), just for me to play around with - mostly to give him a hard time about being boring. LOL

I'm not sure which was out of stock - I got a message to call, because part of my order was out. I've called back, but got voicemail. I'll let you guys know when I find out.

Last edited:

kblush

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2011
San Diego
what did they say was out of stock? we should not be out of stock on any cartos...

because we did exactly that and ordered a tremendous amount of cartos and batts...

For example, the raspberry batt is only offered in automatic and only offers a white LED. This is how I would order it anyway :D, but I'm just showing that there are certain things we can't find. :)

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
yeah a few went in stock that we never had and we took them out of stock as soon as we realized (but unfortunately there were a few of these phantom sku's that did have some orders on them)

I am sorry for the issue thanks for your understanding and patience

they should be shipping from china this week....
Turns out it was the blue 78 that was unavailable. :::sigh::: Thankfully, the actual vaping supplies are on the way. I canceled the bling - no point. It was mostly a joke anyway.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Turns out it was the blue 78 that was unavailable. :::sigh::: Thankfully, the actual vaping supplies are on the way. I canceled the bling - no point. It was mostly a joke anyway.

See - Now if you didn't say anything (even a "rant"), how could "Imagine" have known and helped or You have found out the information YOU NEEDED to know . . . ;)

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
just try not to leave them in the cold... cold discharges a battery like a car battery...

Wow. That's the exact opposite of what I've always assumed. Growing up, they always told us to put batteries in the freezer, to "keep them fresh" until you needed them. Am I the only one?

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
See - Now if you didn't say anything (even a "rant"), how could "Imagine" have known and helped or You have found out the information YOU NEEDED to know . . . ;)

Thanks, Uncle (and Imagine!). I know you're right. I just like to keep things light and happy and that's my second rant on here in a few weeks time. I feel somewhat guilty for getting upset. My problem is, he really IS my "everything." I waited for weeks and weeks for the particular set up that he needed to be in stock, so he could start out with nothing to worry about except the act of quitting. I wanted to take care of all the rest, so he could just focus on quitting. I don't want all my effort in research and ordering and waiting and all his effort in quitting (the really hard part) to be wasted because of stocking issues. I get a little "mama bear" defensive, I guess. I want him to have the absolute best chance of success.

Thankfully, what was out of stock was really a novelty, in the long run. The important stuff is on the way. All is well. Thanks, everybody.

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
Thanks for sharing this Imagine!!! i really liked the review and the show itself was very informative and cool too so I'm glad it's out there helping the vaping community! :)
*For you Volties that don't have time to watch the whole video, the Volt review starts at 14 minutes and 17 seconds.

Thanks, kblush500! I really wanted to see the review and started watching, only to see the 2 hour time. I just didn't have time to go through the whole thing. I appreciate having a starting point!!! You ROCK! :)

VaVaunt

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Florida, USA
To make a beautiful blue finish, you could order a chrome batt and buy a translucent blue spray paint. Mask off the tip with blue tape and lightly spray the batt, let dry well, turn and complete. It makes for a beautiful paint job, very similar to those of expensive car paint jobs, if you really, really want the blue and have even a little bit of an artistic flair ;)

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
To make a beautiful blue finish, you could order a chrome batt and buy a translucent blue spray paint. Mask off the tip with blue tape and lightly spray the batt, let dry well, turn and complete. It makes for a beautiful paint job, very similar to those of expensive car paint jobs, if you really, really want the blue and have even a little bit of an artistic flair ;)

Great idea, SmokinGee!! Really, the point was less the blue and more the 78mm, since he wanted to see if he liked the longer length and what the difference was in charge. I'll wait for the blue 78's to come back in, since there aren't any 78's available in silver anyway. I love the idea, though!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks, Uncle (and Imagine!). I know you're right. I just like to keep things light and happy and that's my second rant on here in a few weeks time. I feel somewhat guilty for getting upset. My problem is, he really IS my "everything." I waited for weeks and weeks for the particular set up that he needed to be in stock, so he could start out with nothing to worry about except the act of quitting. I wanted to take care of all the rest, so he could just focus on quitting. I don't want all my effort in research and ordering and waiting and all his effort in quitting (the really hard part) to be wasted because of stocking issues. I get a little "mama bear" defensive, I guess. I want him to have the absolute best chance of success.

Thankfully, what was out of stock was really a novelty, in the long run. The important stuff is on the way. All is well. Thanks, everybody.

My Pleasure - Really . . . :) (Matter of fact, even with all the support I have, especially from everyone here on ECF - I Wish I had someone like you right now, especially since I am still having problems finding my "Sweet Spot" :( )

AND - As someone who is in the "Behavioral Modification" Field (wierd ain't it) and even Created and Facilitates a "Bereavement Support Group" for people to learn how to cope with difficult situations as they arise and "Reclaim" their "Verve Of and For LIFE" . . . the one thing I've learned personally & professionally and try to reaffirm for people is the need to let others know, especially about what you are feeling and your emotions . . . because 1) no one will know unless you tell them - you do have a voice and 2) if you don't let people know - then thing are going to get worse - not better . . .

AND - IMO - the same can be said about almost anything that happens in your life, especially any problematic situation . . .

To Know is Knowledge . . . :)
And even it is something you don't want to know :( . . .
Knowledge is always a good thing - because then you can make a decision and take back control . . . :D

Just a thought and My :2c: . . . :D

Last edited:

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Good morning boys and girls!!!
*Cutting trees Wuzzy? Whew-that's gotta be hard work! ;)

It gets a little rough I guess but I'd rather cut the trees than dig the post holes lol. I'm getting next years firewood up from some land they're going to be clearing soon. Taking a break right now.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Great idea, SmokinGee!! Really, the point was less the blue and more the 78mm, since he wanted to see if he liked the longer length and what the difference was in charge. I'll wait for the blue 78's to come back in, since there aren't any 78's available in silver anyway. I love the idea, though!

Just as an FYI: I have the 78's "love" them for the length of time they stay charged/last . . . Personally got Black at first (More "Manly" and less obtrusive) . . . but when the "Sealed" Batteries came out i got a few "Green" (Really Nice Color) to help me tell that there was a "Menthol" in it . . . So maybe - since he is "vaping" 2 different all day flavors and 1 is a menthol - he wouldn't mind a Green one - it will help and let him know what flavor is in which one . . . Just a thought ;)

Last edited:

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
i believe we have silver green and red LED 78mm available

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
Still though,I get a few times a day when I have to grab my 24mg carto and vape that for a few minutes when what I'm getting from the 18 just doesn't seem enough. I guess that's what you'd call a "nic fit"? I don't know what brings them on. What makes you suddenly need a blast of nicotine especially when you just vaped your normal amount??

I notice that when I'm busy and distracted, especially with something using my hands, then I don't need to smoke as much as when I'm relaxed and a little bored. I also get the urge when I take a break from a task before starting again or starting a new one. I suppose everyone has their own unique triggers.

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
I love SI - I really do. I love this community and I love this forum. I'm trying really really hard not to be frustrated right now. I've gotten my husband ALMOST there - he really likes the VOLT - he's found two SI flavors (vanilla & ice menthol) that he really thinks he can vape on a regular basis and will satisfy his cravings enough to get him off analogs. The problem is, if I can't keep him in supplies on a consistent basis, he runs the risk of going backwards, instead of forwards on his quest to be free of analogs. I was under the impression that this last shipment was going to erase the stocking issues almost entirely. I ordered the morning after everyone spent all night getting everything stocked and put on the website. Why did I just get a call saying something I wanted was out of stock? I honestly don't get it. I am not hasseling Imagine, folks - I'm really not (I know very well how hard she and the rest of the staff work) and I guess I'll get the cold shoulder for daring to ask this, but... If SI knows that their product is super popular and hard to keep on their shelves... If they know that the Chinese New Year disrupts shipping.... If they know that their loyal customers are getting even a teensy bit fed up... why don't they order significantly more than they (reasonably) think they need? Especailly when they know that a great big wad of Volties are standing by, ready to decimate their stocks because they've been waiting for so long for the things they want to come in? I really don't get it. Yes, yes, I know they are worth the wait, but c'mon. It shouldn't be like winning the lottery to get these products.

Just a sad, frustrated vent... I'll get over it. :(

Only Imagine can really answer this, but my guess is that the popularity for their products has grown so fast, they are having trouble keeping up. I think they are really trying to keep supplied, but think of what increasing production involves. They have to deal with some factory in China that may not be able to just increase production at a whim. They probably have to hire more people and maybe even buy more machinery. And the supplies to make the products may not be there in increased volume. So I think in time, SI will get up to speed, but it's a company that is growing fast, and I think that's probably a real challenge, though certainly the good kind of challenge. Maybe you should find flavors your husband likes at other companies and order some of them and some of SI's. That way, if one runs out, the other may have stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread