OFFICIAL - SMOKELESSIMAGE.com Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
I must be the odd peep out. I can only do watermelon in short sections, but never more than 1 whole day. I luurrvveee the cherry. Speaking of which i hope my photo bottle of cherry gets here before the weekend as We had more airline strikes this week.
All these photo's of sunsets and trees has re-awakened my passion for photography, ( really amatuer i am) so i have finally updated my camera after 12 years .... I figured that as i currently do one winter sport one summer sport and a once a week indoor sport , i needed to get back into a lost favourite hobby. That will allow me to get away from the computer screen and outdoors.
Cant wait for summer.
Sorry i always feel like i write a novel an go off on my own story, hope u didn'nt mind it.
Im supposed to be sleeping i need to be up in 2hours for work but my arm is hurting an i cant sleep.
I would have posted about the carto re-fills re juice but its been summed up in the above threads. Pp.s although with ms.t's juice, it did struggle past a handfull of refill's in the volt carto's with me.
Yay Rave you finished the floor- !!!!!

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
I have found that if a bit of liquid is in the switch this can happen as well. Just grab the battery from the LED end and thermometer shake it a good few times. You will usually see some liquid near the intake hole. Wipe up with a paper towel and you should be good go.

Had this happen to me. try this.
Clean the end of the battery and charger with a piece of paper towel.
Take a couple of long drags on the battery, no need to attatch a carto (you will see the light come on on the battery), and then immediately put it back into the charger.
When I did this it started charging again.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Consider it kicked (I finished it today). All I have left is to apply sealer and add quarter round moulding around the island. And to clean that disgusting refrigerator grill. :facepalm: We're expecting heavy stormage tonight, so I left the dern thing (the fridge grill) outside on the deck. Hopefully, nature will rinse off and soften up some of the grime for me. Don't you laugh at me! When I go camping down at the creek I put the grill in the water after cooking meat on it. The current and minnows get it 99% clean. Only having to expend 1% effort works for me! :)

Nice to hear "You" finally were able to View attachment 61715 and didn't have to call in the View attachment 61718 or the View attachment 61716 . . .

NOW - Do you have any pictures of the "New Floor" for us to enjoy seeing your "handy-work" again . . . :D

starsong

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
SoCal
maybe like this? *i hope i hope*

View attachment 61673

Naw, that's the old-old style, before the sliders came along. It only holds 1 battery and a couple cartos. I believe the new one is going to hold two 65/78mm batteries and some unknown quantity of cartos (guessing 2-4). I say this because that was on my wish-list and Imagine said it would be like I had hoped for. :)

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Nice to hear "You" finally were able to View attachment 61715 and didn't have to call in the View attachment 61718 or the View attachment 61716 . . .

NOW - Do you have any pictures of the "New Floor" for us to enjoy seeing your "handy-work" again . . . :D

Naw - I never call for backup (unless something is too heavy or too high). Ask my kids - They get ticked cuz I won't ask for help. Me strong like bull!! Technically it's not done yet. Next time I go into town I'll buy the sealer and moulding and finish the job. For now - I'm taking a break!

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
Diamond led caps will be up as soon as we get them might be Friday )
Lol good I was totally hoping someone would chime in and say 'chocolate is awesome!"hehe.
I read some good things on cappucino too, looking forward to getting that in the mail :)

Was it confirmed the crystal led caps would be on the site Friday or am I grossly mistaken?

Also @rave: I tried your gf's favorite grape/menthol...wow that is my new favorite!!

SandySu

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2011
Trumansburg, NY
There is one haunted prison out in PA that I'd like to visit but we never got around to going when we were out there. I felt nothing when I took my family to Alcatraz this summer. Perhaps if we had gone at night it would have been a different story. I love reading about haunted places, especially their histories.

Back in the mid to late '80s I visited Alcatraz, and when we went downstairs where the solitary confinement cell is, I definitely felt something. It was more like bad vibes, everyone's fear. I almost couldn't bear to enter the cell, and I left it very quickly. A very powerful and totally unexpected feeling.

FishmanTx

ECF Veteran
Oct 24, 2011
Beeville, Texas
So I tried all this tips .... and now the usb and the battery think it is charging LOL but its been on about 8 hours now. Tried the battery and it is still dead. :(

Battery is shorted out. Sry. :(
A continuous charge with no results is a shorted cell.
Conversely, a cell that gives no indication of charging or appears full is "open" (no connection internally/externally). An actual battery cell rarely goes "open", they usually short.

That's why it appeared to not want to charge until you cleaned it, then the truth came out...... :shock:

Last edited:

Bluemoonjo

ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2011
Missouri
Battery is shorted out. Sry. :(
A continuous charge with no results is a shorted cell.
Conversely, a cell that gives no indication of charging or appears full is "open" (no connection internally/externally). An actual battery cell rarely goes "open", they usually short.

That's why it appeared to not want to charge until you cleaned it, then the truth came out...... :shock:

Bummer :( , thanks for explaining it to me though.
Guess I should suck it up and order another. Hate to be without a backup. This long without an analog I'd hate to go back.
Thanks!

reptilr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2010
Melbourne, Australia
Quick hellooooooo hi Cindy, seems u r right - it better be a good game .... Never seen the place so quiet. I for one , while i am tempted to look , i am so tired from game playing my brain hurts. So im on a game diet. Only on weekends. Lol
I am going to soak and hopefully rejuvenate with some candles n a lush bath then off to sleep.
Night nighty all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread