Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
:ohmy: shhhh i have a reputation of being a mean mean person....you are going to start nice rumors about me now :blink:

Either way, glad to see you on here sweet heart. There is many nice people to chat with and like i said it is a very nice place.....

Oh someone wanted to say hello to you too

View attachment 112364

WolfeReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2011
Wolfe Paradise
Hi HunnyBunny and welcome to ECF. Nice to see non smoking spouses being so supportive. It really does help.
HB was the one who got me the fumma's that got me started.....and yes i was the one kicking and screaming saying i did not want to give up the analogues.....All credit goes to Hunny Bunny

He does sound like a keeper even if the Monkey is part of the package :D

:oops: NO COMMENT!

though i did just choke on my coffee

Thank you! I have learned to love the monkey but not sure on the penguin...lol!.

I am now going to seriously hide

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Went to a party a month? ago and have converted, from that party, 5 friends to vaping...the motivational factor was...their wives LOL buttttt as their husbands tell me they were absolutely doing the right thing and being pushy at the right time.

HB was the one who got me the fumma's that got me started.....and yes i was the one kicking and screaming saying i did not want to give up the analogues.....All credit goes to Hunny Bunny

:oops: NO COMMENT!

though i did just choke on my coffee

I am now going to seriously hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread