• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ohio Retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgaruccio

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2011
Ohio
I was just at my local Discount Drug Mart in Elyria, and they newly have "Fuma" kits behind the counter. No open boxes, looks like a two-piece, maybe a KR808 clone - kit with one battery, one charger and one "atomizer cartridge" was $35. I didn't really have time to check it out, but thought it was interesting that they now carry them.

Additionally, VaporBomb is in Akron -- never been there, but I want to check it out one of these days. Just got my first juice order from them today (ordered late Sunday evening!) and it's fantastic.

Yea the Fuma's are kr808 clones, its actually a Medina company which is why they are popping up all over ohio in various smoke shops, and I've even seen them in a BP gas station(cant remember which one) I actually started vaping with one of these I got from the discount cigarettes store in Parma who were the first place I saw them starting to carry them.

yafecila

Jul 11, 2010
ohio
I'm importing e-cigs for the Huber Heights flea market. Richard is selling them. (Try local free papers. He is taking out ads.) Right now I'm still waiting for things to come in. Currently I have a few kits with marlborro high (about 18mg). Those cute little pocket kits (901?) are $15.00, health e cigs kits (v9?) are $20.00. 501's are $30.00, ego are $40.00, with 900 battery they are $50.00. (I'm pretty sure that's what we decided. Throw imaginary things at me if that is wrong.) I got some that say vgo, but the ones I looked at were just standard egos. (Importing from China.) In about a week I should have some e-liquid. Some of it seems to be lost in postage, so I have plenty of tobacco flavors, and some fruits. But, I'm going to have to re-order menthol and all the other novelty flavors. I'm thinking of going $5.00 for 10ml, 10 for 20ml, 15 for 30ml, and 20 for 50ml. I'm getting some of the t-tank kits, and parts for 510 and ego, and refills for the health e cigs in malborro and menthol. (I'm treating the v9? as a beginner's kit for now where you just use and despose of cartridges, and treating the 510/ego as for the more advanced smoker. Please be patient. It may be about a month before everything comes in. Then it will take a couple of months to adjust to the local market. Please make any suggestions. (The flea market is closed on Mondays.)

Last edited:

DarkFalconX

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Ohio
I found a place, Westside Vapor in west columbus, on clist. * I have not been there, but it looks like they carry a few things. Thought I'd post it.

Westside also distributes their products to numerous gas stations, convenience stores, and tobacco shops in the Columbus to Akron-Canton area. Loudonville Tobacco Shop not too far from me carries several flavors of their prefilled 510 cartos, 510 auto batts, and a really low-priced 510 WSV branded starter kit. I recommend it to those curious about vaping that don't want to invest much just to give it a try, as you can get 2 batteries, usb charger, and 7 cartos for only $26!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

paulsonlaw

Moved On
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
Westside also distributes their products to numerous gas stations, convenience stores, and tobacco shops in the Columbus to Akron-Canton area. Loudonville Tobacco Shop not too far from me carries several flavors of their prefilled 510 cartos, 510 auto batts, and a really low-priced 510 WSV branded starter kit. I recommend it to those curious about vaping that don't want to invest much just to give it a try, as you can get 2 batteries, usb charger, and 7 cartos for only $26!

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Nice price

Not sure if anyone's posted this or not - but AltSmoke is in New Philadelphia - their retail store - where you can try out Silver Bullets, Omegas, Alphas (YAY, my PV of choice!) and lots of juice!!! If it weren't for their store, I wouldn't have been able to have the hands-on experience of picking my PV and being extremely happy in my choice and actually quit! :) Awesome people there!

DarkFalconX

ECF Veteran
Apr 4, 2011
Ohio
AltSmoke is awesome I totally agree! I make the trip over there about once a month or so.

Not sure if anyone's posted this or not - but AltSmoke is in New Philadelphia - their retail store - where you can try out Silver Bullets, Omegas, Alphas (YAY, my PV of choice!) and lots of juice!!! If it weren't for their store, I wouldn't have been able to have the hands-on experience of picking my PV and being extremely happy in my choice and actually quit! :) Awesome people there!

Sent from my HTC Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Travillian

Feb 19, 2012
Cincinnati
I'm from Cincinnati and read that there was a vendor or two up at Trader's World and maybe even another one over at Treasure Aisles. I was under the impression that my options would be either a 510 or a smoke stick, but was pleasantly surprised by TNTSmokes selection (at Traders World, in the main aisle, near the food area).

They had multiple different styles out to be tried. I ended up purchasing a Totally Wicked Tornado Tank kit from them for $70 (it was originally $80) and Allyn threw in a 10ml bottle of their juice, which she said normally retails for $10.

Then, she asked for the rest of my analogs :)

I didn't like their juice, but I love my tank and was glad I was able to try different styles before making a decision. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you're looking for a local vendor.

bgail

Verified Member
May 7, 2009
Central Ohio
Your right Zodas especially with gas $3.80 plus. There is a guy in Lancaster ohio at Smokers Emporium. It's a unit of Pipe Emporium so he sells tobacco products but he is an avid PV user. He makes eliquid too lots of flavors or will make some for you if he has what you are asking for and he let me try out some flavors. He is on 207 W Main st.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread