• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ohio Retailers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Not sure if anyone's posted this or not - but AltSmoke is in New Philadelphia - their retail store - where you can try out Silver Bullets, Omegas, Alphas (YAY, my PV of choice!) and lots of juice!!! If it weren't for their store, I wouldn't have been able to have the hands-on experience of picking my PV and being extremely happy in my choice and actually quit! :) Awesome people there!

Altsmoke will be opening a brick and mortar store in Columbus, Ohio in the end of May. Not sure where I just read that, either their website or perhaps their vendor forum here on ecigs.

Edit: Found it... http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/altsmoke/291916-altsmoke-brick-mortar.html

Last edited:

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

Brutus Buckeye

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2010
Body in Knoxville, TN
www.facebook.com
there is a shop in Columbus right now called buckeye vapors. they have a juice bar where you can hang out and taste juices. they also have hardware from ego to vv tubes. the address is 1765 harrisburg pike.

Awesome, will be sure and make time to come by on the weekend of Nov 24th!

JMcbride

Unregistered Supplier
Jan 19, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
www.buckeyevapors.com
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Moved On

mrgoodwrench2u

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2012
Toledo, Ohio . U.S.A.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
I just made the hour long trek to Toledo to check out Smoke Revolt. There's two ecig stores in Toledo (not counting mall kiosks). One buys directly from China, rebrands the items to their own, and sells at a premium price. The other, Smoke Revolt, also buys from China and sells at an online price. I just bought the DID Genesis atomizer clone for $17. Not only that, Smoke Revolt knows their products left and right while also knowing what else is out there. The store isn't huge but sells everything you'd need to get into vaping. From basic egos to variable voltage, Smoke Revolt delivers.

By the way, no matter what the other store says or does, Smoke Revolt won't trash them. That's integrity right there. Smoke Revolt also won't sell their items for a premium because they want it to be available to the public, not just a profit. If you're ever in Northwest Ohio, hit them up. They're good people.

mrfixit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Akron, Ohio
What would you all like to see in a store/lounge? I am right now in the process of attaining funding to open a shop in the Akron area and not just a place to sell vapping supplies either. The place I envision will a place to get together and share experiences and to learn new things about vapping. Also a place to educate the public about vapping and how it's.changing/saving lives. I want it to.be a place where a new vaper can come to learn about all things vape related. I would welcome any ideas on what you might like in a shop/ lounge setting.

starwatching

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2011
Canton, OH
In Canton, E-Cignificance just opened up at 1301-B 30th St NW, Canton, OH 44709. They sell Niquid, E-Cignificance brand liquid, Joytech products, Vivi Nova tanks, cartomizers, starter kits, eVics, lanyards, etc. They seem to be adding product almost daily. You can sample the different liquids and the staff seem very knowledgeable. They are also opening several other stores in the Stark County area. They will also have an online store, which he is currently working on. I believe their website is www.ecignificance.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread