Ohm issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

seb74820

Jun 23, 2021
I have 3 Kangertech Kbox Minis. All bought at the same time, same place. 2 have never been used. On my used one, my ohms read between .4 and .5, but I can put that very same tank on either of the unused ones and they both read .33 ohms. Anyone know why? Is that dangerous?

On my used one, when I fire it, the battery level shows that it drops and then back up a second or two later. I don't know what's going on there either. Any advice?

MLEJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2020
when I fire it, the battery level shows that it drops and then back up a second or two later. I don't know what's going on there either.
That would probably be it showing voltage drop upon firing. It's normal.

Don't know about your other issue. Could be different firmware versions. Could be there's residue or some other interference in the connection on the used one. Could be a slight difference in the connection (just 'cuz they were bought at the same place & time doesn't mean they were manufactured together). Those are only guesses. It's almost certainly not dangerous but it never hurts to clean the connection w/ a little alcohol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread