The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ok...it's kinda girly but what do you think?

Discussion in 'E-Cigarette Accessories Discussion' started by Michele, Jun 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Michele

Michele Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Need? No.

Of course you didn't NEED to reply either. :glare:

2. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Actually it wasn't that I cared what others thought about my idea; it's that I thought I'd worked it all out in my head about how to set up my supplies, and as it turns out (thanks to the posting of others) I totally forgot about keeping the juice in the dark!! *geez* :facepalm:

So now I'm looking at medicine cabinets and the other suggestions to find something I like.

3. MagnusEunson

MagnusEunson Bearded Super Villain Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 30, 2011
    Behind you
    Ooomph.... you BEDAZZLED him! BAMMM! -Magnus

4. unloaded

unloaded Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2011
    SW. Indiana
    Actually, after I looked a little closer, that cabinet without the oils and jars is $200 cheaper. So $179 instead, not as bad but still pricey. I don't think it's perfect either but it does get the gears turning if you like making things. I'll might try something similar but smaller and with doors that can be secured to keep the young ones out of it. Flea Markets and Antique shops are worth keeping an eye on too. If you know a cabinet maker you can aford or better yet related to you have one made exactly how you'd like it.

5. Michele

Jul 1, 2009
    Lewisville, Texas
    Yeah. I'm going to keep an eye out on the forum as well if someone with wood working talent wants to design a wall cabinet and/or desk top cabinet for this purpose. I'm willing to pay for it...

6. Critter Man

Critter Man Super Member ECF Veteran

Feb 7, 2010
    Minnesota
    If someone came up with a really good design, shipped it unassembled, and charged a fair price for it; they could make a nice chunk of change selling through the classifieds on this site.

7. Pamdane

Pamdane Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 10, 2011
    Cleveland area, Ohio
    Go check out a craft store. The different stuff for organizing each interest is amazing. And most of it is plain, not decorated. The painters section is a good bet. Room for brushes(syringes) and paint tubes(liquids). Many of these organizers are clear.

8. tmcase

tmcase ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2011
    Holy Moley, you have a lot of stuff! What is that blue container and what are you using the Folger coffee can with all the cotton for? I could use some new storage ideas.

9. kelleymcm

kelleymcm Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 2, 2010
    oklahoma city
    tmcase look here to be awe'd & amazed :lol: it's the giant stash thread ....serious ideas for the serious collector (Elendil) there !

10. MASTER0FDAMPF

MASTER0FDAMPF Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2011
    Philly
    IMG_20110606_174137.jpg
    Juices are visible through the clear top and I use the smaller bins for atty's cart's
    The other is one of my cart boxes (with 50 filled carts in it)
    IMG_20110606_174727.jpg

11. GIMike

GIMike Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 15, 2009
    Around OKC, OK
    Found anything yet? Kinda curious how this ends up :)

12. Jimi D.

Jimi D. ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 26, 2010
    Florida Keys
    looks good, just dont keep the nail polish in there...lol

13. tj99959

tj99959 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I keep mine in a boat
    [​IMG]

14. Loveridden

Loveridden Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 20, 2011
    Schaumburg, IL
    You know what I just thought of? I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread yet cuz I didn't go through the whole thing, but.....one of those make-up boxes? You know that you see at like walmart or walgreens? Kinda tacklebox like with different depts inside but it's girly. Maybe you don't want girly tho? lol

15. RazorNribbonz

RazorNribbonz Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I like the nail polish racks... I'd get the black one and put a couple of strips of velcro on the top and adhere some material to it ( like a curtain to solve the light problem)..A few hooks also added to the top and you could drape your material out of the way for when your shopping for the days juice lol

16. bombastinator

bombastinator ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 12, 2010
    MN USA
  17. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 9, 2011
    SoCal
    Only problem with that is from what i read the juice shouldn't get hot either.

18. zarina

zarina Full Member Verified Member

Aug 5, 2011
    Acworth, Georgia
    I actually went with a small apothecary chest. The idea of a little chest like that seemed very apropos... but the way I am buying juice to try I may have to upgrade to a large one.:blush:

And hey if you are worried about it being girly, you can go with what I do... if you are worried it is girly, paint it black. That usually fixes it.:laugh:

-Z.

19. Paul McCoy

Paul McCoy Full Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Lancaster, Ca.
    Michele- Thanks for the idea. I have a really nice spice rack over the oven that Ino longer use (it ends up getting greasy). Its one of those ideas thats been staring me in the face, but I never would have thought of it. Maybe it's girly, but it's smart.

Paul

20. Hypnophone

Hypnophone Moved On ECF Veteran

Mar 9, 2011
    FEMA Region VI
    Check out the ECF accesories and mods forum, you may find more ideas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.