Ok...it's kinda girly but what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
Michele, good idea for the convenience and if it works for you who cares?

Actually it wasn't that I cared what others thought about my idea; it's that I thought I'd worked it all out in my head about how to set up my supplies, and as it turns out (thanks to the posting of others) I totally forgot about keeping the juice in the dark!! *geez* :facepalm:

So now I'm looking at medicine cabinets and the other suggestions to find something I like.

unloaded

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
SW. Indiana
Awesome looking Cabinet... but it goads me on how places like that charge for a small piece of woodworking... maybe I'm jaded cause my father could duplicate it, or actually improve upon it, for a lot less money.
Not knocking the time or craftsmanship, but really... $379?

Actually, after I looked a little closer, that cabinet without the oils and jars is $200 cheaper. So $179 instead, not as bad but still pricey. I don't think it's perfect either but it does get the gears turning if you like making things. I'll might try something similar but smaller and with doors that can be secured to keep the young ones out of it. Flea Markets and Antique shops are worth keeping an eye on too. If you know a cabinet maker you can aford or better yet related to you have one made exactly how you'd like it.

Michele

ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Lewisville, Texas
Actually, after I looked a little closer, that cabinet without the oils and jars is $200 cheaper. So $179 instead, not as bad but still pricey. I don't think it's perfect either but it does get the gears turning if you like making things. I'll might try something similar but smaller and with doors that can be secured to keep the young ones out of it. Flea Markets and Antique shops are worth keeping an eye on too. If you know a cabinet maker you can aford or better yet related to you have one made exactly how you'd like it.

Yeah. I'm going to keep an eye out on the forum as well if someone with wood working talent wants to design a wall cabinet and/or desk top cabinet for this purpose. I'm willing to pay for it...

Critter Man

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2010
Minnesota
Yeah. I'm going to keep an eye out on the forum as well if someone with wood working talent wants to design a wall cabinet and/or desk top cabinet for this purpose. I'm willing to pay for it...

If someone came up with a really good design, shipped it unassembled, and charged a fair price for it; they could make a nice chunk of change selling through the classifieds on this site.

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
These Stanley Boxes work very well, there available at Home Depot there cheap and work well, they hold a 30ml bottle of juice standing up perfect and lots of them :2cool:.

Holy Moley, you have a lot of stuff! What is that blue container and what are you using the Folger coffee can with all the cotton for? I could use some new storage ideas.

MASTER0FDAMPF

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Philly
IMG_20110606_174137.jpg
Juices are visible through the clear top and I use the smaller bins for atty's cart's
The other is one of my cart boxes (with 50 filled carts in it)
IMG_20110606_174727.jpg

Loveridden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2011
Schaumburg, IL
You know what I just thought of? I'm not sure if it's been mentioned in the thread yet cuz I didn't go through the whole thing, but.....one of those make-up boxes? You know that you see at like walmart or walgreens? Kinda tacklebox like with different depts inside but it's girly. Maybe you don't want girly tho? lol

RazorNribbonz

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Trapped within my imagination
I like the nail polish racks... I'd get the black one and put a couple of strips of velcro on the top and adhere some material to it ( like a curtain to solve the light problem)..A few hooks also added to the top and you could drape your material out of the way for when your shopping for the days juice lol

MiXoLoGiSt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 9, 2011
SoCal
I like the nail polish racks... I'd get the black one and put a couple of strips of velcro on the top and adhere some material to it ( like a curtain to solve the light problem)..A few hooks also added to the top and you could drape your material out of the way for when your shopping for the days juice lol

Only problem with that is from what i read the juice shouldn't get hot either.

zarina

Verified Member
Aug 5, 2011
Acworth, Georgia
I actually went with a small apothecary chest. The idea of a little chest like that seemed very apropos... but the way I am buying juice to try I may have to upgrade to a large one.:blush:

And hey if you are worried about it being girly, you can go with what I do... if you are worried it is girly, paint it black. That usually fixes it.:laugh:

-Z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread