OK need some help on models.Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

flingitnow

ECF Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Downriver, Michigan
I bought the Joye 510 and love it but it doesnt last long enough. I have both the auto batteries and the manual.
So if this is a normal thing with this model and I am NOT giving up. I have been cigarette free for 3 days. What model will not cost me a lot of money, will take maybe an electronic check untill I get paid. Help having a meltdown. thank you

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
If the 510 model is your thing, check out JANTY for the EGO battery....its a 510, but on steroids.

Lastly, and I don't mean to be a ....., but given how much you would spend on tobacco in a day you DO get what you pay for when it comes to supplies. Spend a few extra dollars now, and less hair you will pull out later.

DeXTeR

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2010
Valley Head, Alabama
www.vaporjunction.com
I started out with an RN 4081 and quickly moved onto the Joye 510 but as you I didn't like swapping batteries out all the time. They just didn't last long enough. So I moved up to a KR808D-1 from V4L and fell in love. I love the XL manual batteries and get good life out of them but more importantly was cartomizers. So much easier to fill and last much longer than carts.

Since then I am on to battery mods now for the most part but still use my KR8's, especially when going out.

Hope that helps a bit.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
I had a battery die and the one in my PCC wasn't charging, but I did not know that and I was an hour from anyplace, real BFE.

My fix, to make sure that never happened again, was to make a battery mod with an 18650 battery that will go at least 2 days.

Now, if you are not as "handy" with the tools, you can buy them. kenb54 sells one that is a little over $23 and works with your current 510 attys and carts. It uses a smaller battery than mine, but should be a good way to go. I do doubt the batteries and charger are included at that price, but it gives you another route.

I think this is the link to PM him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread