Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
So, thank you to all of you for your encouragement - I sucked it up - a good friend wanted to get me a kfl to repay a favor (he has been begging me to try rba/rda for ages) I told him I was very absorbed with my Reos and would prefer an RM2 so he ordered that, kanthal, cotton and such - but of course, since Reo is in Maine I got the RM2 and i dont have the kanthal! Dang!

So I am staring at it trying to will my kanthal to come faster.

Super_X - thank you for your amazing videos! And thank you to everyone here who offered encouragement on the topic. Once my kanthal comes - I will report back.

Thank you all for being so darn awesome!

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
i am torn, a part of me wants to be supportive and let you know there are many options for you to get some kanthal if you cant wait... :nun:

and another part of me wants to take pictures of the kanthal i have, and find pictures of kanthal and post them all... :evil:

i dont know what to do... but i think its time to disappear

:vapor:

:blink:

seems like that didnt work... oh yeah... forgot to run away...

Papa_Lazarou

MKUltra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2013
Gabriola Island, Canada
Not that it helps you get kanthal any sooner, but just know that once you get into building on the RM2, you will NOT want to go back - it's that good a platform and the builds you can put in it will take your vaping to the next level (yup, there's a next level, sunshine).

Do report back with your impressions once you get building.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
So, thank you to all of you for your encouragement - I sucked it up - a good friend wanted to get me a kfl to repay a favor (he has been begging me to try RBA/RDA for ages) I told him I was very absorbed with my Reos and would prefer an RM2 so he ordered that, kanthal, cotton and such - but of course, since Reo is in Maine I got the RM2 and i dont have the kanthal! Dang!

So I am staring at it trying to will my kanthal to come faster.

Super_X - thank you for your amazing videos! And thank you to everyone here who offered encouragement on the topic. Once my kanthal comes - I will report back.

Thank you all for being so darn awesome!

You mean to tell us that there is no Witches Brew Vape Shop up there in Salem??? UNACCEPTABLE!!! :evil:

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I think you are gonna really enjoy building your RM2. It is very easy and the rewards to even just a "decent" build are amazing.

You strike me as the type that will not settle for anything less than a perfect micro coil though :). No worries, You will find that they are so easy to build that it's not even funny.

Watch, pretty soon you'll be like most of us, perfectly good coil in there and you just rip it out and replace it cause it's enjoyable to do so :)

Look forward to seeing your builds and hearing your results :)

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I think you are gonna really enjoy building your RM2. It is very easy and the rewards to even just a "decent" build are amazing.

You strike me as the type that will not settle for anything less than a perfect micro coil though :). No worries, You will find that they are so easy to build that it's not even funny.

Watch, pretty soon you'll be like most of us, perfectly good coil in there and you just rip it out and replace it cause it's enjoyable to do so :)

Look forward to seeing your builds and hearing your results :)

First off - thank you for the videos!!! They are perfect and very simple to follow and it made it WAY less intimidating.

I will be building your micro on the teeny screwdriver LOL. Well actually almost, my friend ordered me 28ga kanthal so I will probably use that method on a 5/64 drill bit.

Also - let it be known - I would still prefer a coil building cabana boy. :D Way less work for me that way.

But I have everything I need (well except the kanthal - but it looks like that will come today) MM, RM2, organic cotton, Reo, fresh batteries and plenty of juice!

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.

TEMCO has a fantastic price. I got a very large roll from them, but BEWARE they are slooooooooooow! They also do NOT tell you there is a 5 -6 week lead time until you place the order and you see it on the invoice.

Fantastic deal if you are willing to wait,but it took 9 weeks from the date I ordered and paid to get my wire. I had to call them a week after placing the order to find out why I had not received my PAID invoice. I was told that there must have been a mistake and they emailed it to me, two days later. I called after 7 weeks to find out where my wire was and was told that they had lost the order. After 30 minutes on the phone they said we found your order it will be spooled and sent to you. Two weeks later it actually arrived.

Just putting this out there so you are informed. I was in no hurry because wire was purchased at the same time as my REO/RM2 and had enough to get me through until this order arrived.

Treekiller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Earth for now.
In all fairness it most likely was out of stock and I was too excited to look.
I was not trying to imply that I dislike them; I could have been at fault in my haste to place the order. I did get the best price yet to be found so the wait was very much worth it and will place another order in the future.

After speaking with them on the phone just now they have a large stock of raw wire now as well as a bunch of it all spooled up and ready for shipping right now.

mackman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
NorCal
TEMCO has a fantastic price. I got a very large roll from them, but BEWARE they are slooooooooooow! They also do NOT tell you there is a 5 -6 week lead time until you place the order and you see it on the invoice.

Fantastic deal if you are willing to wait,but it took 9 weeks from the date I ordered and paid to get my wire. I had to call them a week after placing the order to find out why I had not received my PAID invoice. I was told that there must have been a mistake and they emailed it to me, two days later. I called after 7 weeks to find out where my wire was and was told that they had lost the order. After 30 minutes on the phone they said we found your order it will be spooled and sent to you. Two weeks later it actually arrived.

Just putting this out there so you are informed. I was in no hurry because wire was purchased at the same time as my REO/RM2 and had enough to get me through until this order arrived.

Every order of mine gets shipped within 2 days and for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread