Okay, Fess Up! Who Ordered a Cyber Monday Provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Cochran, Georgia, United States
Are you saying the 19mm tanks make it look more feminine? (which I think is a true statement) :)

totally agree Susan ~ its all those nice curves /... LOL ... Some of the guys at work gave me a hard time over my eGo and ViVi setup last night at work...they said it looked like a "BOB".... I recovered nicely though, just simple replied that I was a healthier Lab Tech now, but they will always be male NURSES !! You have to admit - most setups are extremely phallic ...LOL

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
@Eddard -- I dunno -- Do I ? This is my first sophisticated vape device.. I have an MVP V2 and a 1300 VV Ego and some cigalikes...until today that is... been using Vision ViVi Nova tanks (2ml)...so I dunno what I wanna use with these new babies... suggestions?

Anything but a Vivi Nova....

Seriously, I can't tell you that. I use KFL RBAs and the IGO rebuildable dropped attys. I started rebuilding with RSSTs. They are forgiving and are an easy way to learn how to wrap a coil. Plus, at $35, they are relatively cheap! The IGO T is 25, and the IGO L is 15 bucks. You need a multimeter, 30 gauge wire, and either mesh or organic cotton balls to wick with.

All of those devices I named (except maybe the IGO L) are too big to sit on the ProVari without a cone ring.

Tapped out

StormFinch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2010
Arkansas
Ahhh -- ok -- Didn't understand a word of that .. HAHHA... NOOB!
So I think you mean it extends the tube for a longer battery ? maybe>?:oops:

Yep! The mini uses 18350 batteries natively as it sits, you order the extension cap from Provape and can use 18490/18500s. The tatroe rings just give you another option besides the extension cap, or two will give you the ability to use 18650s. 18350=approximately 4 to 6 hours of vaping, 18490/18500=approximately 11 hours, and 18650=pretty much all day.

Last edited:

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
Yep! The mini uses 18350 batteries natively as it sits, you order the extension cap from Provape and can use 18500s. The tatroe rings just give you another option besides the extension cap, or two will give you the ability to use 18650s. 18350=approximately 4 to 6 hours of vaping, 18500=approximately 11 hours, and 18650=pretty much all day.

YAY!! I almost got the right answer... You ROCK StormFinch ~ Thanks so much!

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
@Eddard , k .. maybe I'm not so ready for that Provari after all.... I just want things to taste good... not build stuff:blink:

I understand. You can use an aspire clearo on your ProVari until you are ready. Its the best of the clearomizers, IMHO. I used a protank on mine for months before I started rebuilding.

ProVari min ohms, 0.8.

But really it's not too effective much below 1.2 due to the 3.5 amp limit.

Tapped out

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
That guy came up with the idea - and has a unique market, so I think ProVape doesn't need to do that now.
They SHOULD sell:
A) An extension tube - in every color.
B) A flat-cap ring - in every color.

You know we'd all buy them...

If they did this, nobody would buy standard sized ProVari's ever again...

I would have bought a red mini if they sold red rings! Since I never use 18350's, the standard was for me. But you never know, I mean I MIGHT get a mini some day... If they sell colored rings to go with it! :D

dam718

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2012
Hawaii
What's the minimum Ohms a Provari would fire?

It's more like .83 Ohms, so just a hair over .8 Ohms... But really, who is going to measure out like that? And it would only fire that .83 Ohm coil at it's lowest voltage setting. At 3V it can fire .86 Ohms, and at 3.1 it can do .89 Ohms...

So what I tell people is .9 Ohms... It can go lower, by a little tiny bit... Not worth the trouble trying to wrap a coil to that degree of accuracy if you ask me...

AlteredReality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 10, 2013
I understand. You can use an aspire clearo on your ProVari until you are ready. Its the best of the clearomizers, IMHO. I used a protank on mine for months before I started rebuilding.

So I can finally break out the Kangers and the Bronze Hypertanks I have sitting in the boxes?? They were too bulky for my other setups.. as top heavy as Dolly Parton..LOL

I don't think I;m ready to build yet -- only celebrating my 56 day antismokaversary

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread