Okay....i finally ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
FYI...I tried the Apricot QWS last night and was impressed. I really like the bite it has when you sniff it and the calm came quicker than the Dholakia Swiss Chocolate (although I think it was my fault because I didn't use the dholakia early enough, I was already feeling agitated)...

Maureen
Could be it has a touch more nicotine in it maureen...although both are made by the same company...hey as long as it works right?

:)The Wiz!

maureengill

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Trainer PA
www.freedomsmokeusa.com
Could be it has a touch more nicotine in it maureen...although both are made by the same company...hey as long as it works right?

ABSOLUTELY...it was the first night that I was out that I didn't smoke...I usually do ok if I'm just sitting at home by myself, but put me around cigarettes and smokers and I usually cave and have one...BUT NOT LAST NIGHT....hopefully I can keep this going....although I still haven't decided whether I'm ready to give up smoking on weekends or not...doh.

Maureen

slybootz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Chicago
www.jimmyk.rocks
ABSOLUTELY...it was the first night that I was out that I didn't smoke...I usually do ok if I'm just sitting at home by myself, but put me around cigarettes and smokers and I usually cave and have one...BUT NOT LAST NIGHT....hopefully I can keep this going....although I still haven't decided whether I'm ready to give up smoking on weekends or not...doh.

Maureen

the longer you go without smoking, the more you will start to dislike the smell/taste. your taste buds and sense of smell start to return, and you realize how much your clothes/friends smell like stale smoke lol... When I first started vaping, after being smoke free for a week or two, i had a drag or two from my girlfriends smoke and it was horrible...my (old) favorite brand too!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA

Maureen
maureen....Quit at your own pace! You will know when your ready to put the cigs down for good.Sounds like you are on the right track so far!! Continued success!!

dgriego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
New Mexico

Maureen

Awesome Maureen!!! That is wonderful news!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread