Status
Not open for further replies.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Indeed you do @Shawn Hoefer hehe! BTW, congrats on winning a suitcase mod bud!
I am building again on the Kraken today and will be aiming for around .5 or a little higher..are you running that on a mech? 30 watts is fairly high powered for me! I also have the Origenny and have that on my Coolfire 1 at 2.4 also Lol
Old school rules:party:
I run most of my tanks on regulated mods for consistency over the full tank. I've got RDAs on all my mechs... don't really know why it ended up that way...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Reactions: juicynoos

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
This has resulted in some prying attempts with knives and other flat blades resulting in some minor scratch's as you can see in the opening image on close inspection.

Anyone else had the same problem getting it off or do you never bother @Vaslovik ?

Ya know, I've tried and tried to get that thing off both my Krakens, and it's a real bear. I could not get it off, and I just gave up, concluding it was never meant to be taken off there.

Reactions: juicynoos

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
After great struggle, I managed to remove it once before and was glad I did. The o rings need inspecting/replacing and the crud was caked inside-really nasty despite many wash's with soapy water!
Alcohol soak is out because of the rubber o rings.
Eventually you have to get the old tooth brush and break off the top and tap it out with a heavy tool to clean it, especially if you use dark juices.
Gut5HoM.jpg

Hold it in your hand and stand over the sofa or a bed to avoid damaging the top if it fly's off
Give 2 or 3 hard whacks!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread