Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS! @Necrospecter !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

z77whkI.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: A riddle: What question can you never answer "Yes" to?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Necrospecter

Dulce de Leche to rule them all
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2017
Fort Worth Texas
www.forsakengamingnation.com
CONGRATULATIONS! @Necrospecter !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

z77whkI.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Thanks and look you used the pic of what I am going to order :banana:

oh love the new site look much better :cool:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
"Are you dead?" can never ever be answered with a Yes!

However this is not the truth as I am a Medium and the dead can always answer yes as long as you contact them.

" Are you sleeping ?" can never ever be answered with a Yes!

However this is not the truth either as the sub conscious mind is never asleep and can in fact be spoken to and you can in fact give replies including the answer Yes.

So My answer is Yes, there is always a question to be answered by yes because it never occurs, Yes ?

Did I wins ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif

Thanks and look you used the pic of what I am going to order :banana:

oh love the new site look much better :cool:
Great to hear! We are experiencing a few issue with our site currently, but these issue including the menu links are being worked on as we speak! Congrats again!

Reactions: stols001
"Are you dead?" can never ever be answered with a Yes!

However this is not the truth as I am a Medium and the dead can always answer yes as long as you contact them.

" Are you sleeping ?" can never ever be answered with a Yes!

However this is not the truth either as the sub conscious mind is never asleep and can in fact be spoken to and you can in fact give replies including the answer Yes.

So My answer is Yes, there is always a question to be answered by yes because it never occurs, Yes ?

Did I wins ?
thumb_unsure3-1.gif
Very good! But I will let others try, then reveal the answer. You always provide awesome answers though! Thank you for being so active!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
The ones I can think of seem tasteless somehow.

YOU KNOW what though? I would never answer "yes" to "would you like to have my winning powerball ticket?"

EVERY last thing I hear about lottery winners and what happens to their lives is HORRIFIC. Like, seriously, my husband buys tickets and muses about winning, and I say, "Come on honey, you know we aren't responsible enough to handle that appropriately." I actively pray for him NOT to win. I'd wind up divorced, homeless etc. I seriously THINK God is punishing people for that stuff, for REALS.

Yeah, yeah everyone says, "I will be different!"

Only, they AREN'T. Only those with the mindset and skills to be ultra rich by doing it themselves can actually handle it (and they usually then you know, trade up the spouse, too, anyway).

So NO to the lottery I am SO MUCH more responsible with my hard earned money so far, and also, I would not say NO to winning this week's Ohm's vapes Prize. That is a question I could definitely say YES too.

Ooh... another never yes ,if the ex (unlikely) ever asked me to marry him again that would be a definite no, unless we meet somehow in like, a retirement home and he has wet brain dementia and I have some other form of dementia (may be having symptoms already). But, a firm, firm NO.

Anna

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I would not answer yes if a police officer asked if I was under the influence, if I would like a handful of tickets, if I would like to go to jail or if I'd like to have any form of sexual relations.
I would not answer yes if my husband asked if I'd like to clean the house, cook dinner for him or have any form of sexual relations with him.
I would not answer yes if a friend asked for some of my medicine, wanted to use my credit card, or have any sort of sexual relations.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
........................................... congratulations-gif-56[1].gif TO @Necrospecter
...........MANY Thanks to OM Vapor for the continued contest fun!!

How about, Do you want to pay taxes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread