OMG I Get It!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bendeng

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Gainesville, VA
Ok so still a noob here. I knew I would get into modding, cuz I love me some gadgets. Partially why I chose the eVic as my very first PV.

That being said, no matter how much I researched, I just didn't understand mech mods or rebuildables.

Ffwd to now:
Perusing 20some pages of fasttech I read item descript after descript. Idk what it was. Something just clicked between the full description of a Kick Mod and random telescope mods etc.

I get it!!

I was trying to find a cheap, small, twist/spinner style set up for the boyfriend and I guess the different mechs and actually understanding what the drop in mods do in addition to rba/rda.... so many possibilities! !!

Just sharing my new enthusiasm and soon to be empty bank account with fellow vapers :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Glad to hear that you are getting into the full swing of things! :D

Be sure to check out MyVaporStore for lots of options at good prices with excellent service. They have a nice starter kit that you can mix&match with Twist or Spinner batteries and a few choices of clearomizers for your BF. They also have a decent selection of APVs and RBAs, as well. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

bendeng

ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Gainesville, VA
Glad to hear that you are getting into the full swing of things! :D

Be sure to check out MyVaporStore for lots of options at good prices with excellent service. They have a nice starter kit that you can mix&match with Twist or Spinner batteries and a few choices of clearomizers for your BF. They also have a decent selection of APVs and RBAs, as well. http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_Spinner_Joye_Ego_C_Twist_Combo_p/vvs-c.htm

Thanks! I actually bought my current setup from MyVaporStore. Arrived in less than 2 days :) Definitely will be using them again.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

IMHO, YouTube is where you oughta be. Go to YouTube and use the search to look up terms, check out some videos. P. Busardo and GrimmGreen are very popular, as is Vapesquad, Vapestars... understand that many reviews are actually more like infomercials... I bought a SMOKTech Magneto after watching 'reviews'. It's okay, but I've found cheap chinese clones that I like much better.

Welcome to the sunny side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread