OMG, it feels so tiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Just got in a 900mah Twist to get a friend started off, I was just testing it out to make sure everything is working. After using the Tesla and the MVP exclusively for the past month, this thing feels like a toy. :laugh:

LzEItca.jpg

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Wow, that Tesla looks really cool, is it expensive???

I paid $79.95... of course, two days later they dropped the price to $69.95... LOL! Still worth it.

- The Tesla - Chrome | MODS | iVAPE

The Black Chrome is still $79.95, probably because they are phasing them out and people are going to want the one that's not going to be available anymore.

Last edited:

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Good choice having your friend start with an evod. Very easy to use and a good performer.

I had a couple of evods sitting around looking for a good home... They look really silly on the Tesla, and for some reason I don't care for them on the MVP. I was pleasantly surprised that the Twist has the same matte rubbery finish, so it looks like they were made to go together.

AngelsBreath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 15, 2013
Alabama, United States
I paid $79.95... of course, two days later they dropped the price to $69.95... LOL! Still worth it.

- The Tesla - Chrome | MODS | iVAPE

The Black Chrome is still $79.95, probably because they are phasing them out and people are going to want the one that's not going to be available anymore.

Thanks, that is sweet looking. I am wanting a mod but I'm still not sure what to get!!! I can NOT afford a provari before anyone even suggests one lmao

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Thanks, that is sweet looking. I am wanting a mod but I'm still not sure what to get!!! I can NOT afford a provari before anyone even suggests one lmao

It's a very solid mod. I knew I wanted it just from seeing the pics, but I also watched the APV forum... I have yet to see anyone with a horror story, unlike the weekly "My Vamo broke" or "eVic won't fire" type threads. If you're looking for something subtle, this is not the mod for you... LOL!

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
To easy of a joke set up lol. I PIFed because it's become tiresome to be the jokester all the time lol.

Please keep the thread updated if your friend likes the ecigs or not. I only have one vaping friend in my non ecf life and she loves her blu. She won't upgrade even after I showed her all my stuff. If she just went to an ego with an evod I'd be thrilled.

Last edited:

supermarket

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 2, 2010
Near Atlanta, Georgia, US of A
Good choice having your friend start with an evod. Very easy to use and a good performer.

Actually, that is exactly what I started with. An ego twist w/ an evod bcc. Best choice I ever made. Both the twist battery and the evod bcc work wonderfully. Great for a beginner and advanced vaper alike.

djtonyb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2010
Big Pine Key
Actually, that is exactly what I started with. An ego twist w/ an evod bcc. Best choice I ever made. Both the twist battery and the evod bcc work wonderfully. Great for a beginner and advanced vaper alike.

I'm actually considering getting a couple of Twists or Spinners for out and about. I love my MVP and my Tesla, but neither one is what you would call "subtle".

Butters78

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2012
San Antonio, Texas, United States
I'm actually considering getting a couple of Twists or Spinners for out and about. I love my MVP and my Tesla, but neither one is what you would call "subtle".

I thought about that too, but the battery life frightens me. I've gotten so used to the life of the mvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread