On a positive note...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flametrix

Nov 7, 2011
Massachusetts
Like every other T's fan, I am waiting for my order. I am EXTREMELY particular about my juice (ok, so Ms T's is the only one I thoroughly enjoy). I placed an order on December 17. I'm rationing the </20mg I have left. I examined the issue and decided that I have never prepared myself for an emergency. I looked for local vendors selling Ms. T's, but the closest (two states away) appears to be closed. Solution - I placed TWO more orders (total of 3 in queue) so I don't short myself in the future. I'm also formatting an emergency backup plan :toast: If anyone knows of a good emergency backup (comparable to Ms. T's vapalicious taste), please message me. Don't post it here - I don't think that would be respectful (of course maybe my asking isn't either. If not, I apologize.)

There are several ways to solve a dilemma - complaining isn't one of them.

Happy :vapor:

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
As a consumer, it's smart to have several vendors that you can use as a backup, in case something happens with your main supplier (like what Ms T is going through now). I have two others that I can order juice from, and I keep a good amount of juice as a backup, but Ms T's is my preferred vendor. Right now, I have an order I'm sitting on for Ms T--I want to wait until things settle down, and she's in her new place, before submitting. I can always order from one of my "backup" vendors, but, currently, I have enough of a supply from Ms T that I can wait a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread