Contest: Where is this wonderful new location?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempus Fugit

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2009
Mos Eisley, Tatooine, Outer Rim
OK everyone, after looking over all the great responses, it looks like I'm going to need to shut the contest down early and there won't be any hints, because well, you guys are too smart and we already have a winner! Not only do we have a winner, we have second place, and a "too close to call" as well!

The bad news is that I am not going to reveal it right now because I'm gonna let T do that. However, from here on out,

NO FURTHER GUESSES WILL BE VALID OR ACCEPTED! THE CONTEST IS OFFICIALLY OVER AND THE THREE WINNERS HAVE BEEN DETERMINED.

Ms T is most likely actually driving right now so we will have to wait until she gets there. I haven't even talked to her this weekend so I don't know what's going on for sure, but her plan was to depart today. I'm sure I'll be hearing from her in the next day or so.

Anyway, thank you all for playing and we had some great guesses! OK, maybe some weren't THAT great based on the hints in my original post, but we did have one that was dead on, and two definite winners for closest without hitting it exactly. It was very interesting to see the guesses, and several were pretty close.

So, please bear with us for another day or two on the announcement of the winners and the location. All three will be contacted after the announcement and will be given a choice of either store credit or a gift certificate. The winner will receive $25, and the other two will receive $15. We are getting closer to reopening and sending out packages with a new return address!!!

Brandon
Ms T's Bakery

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
OMG... I can't believe that you're actually gonna make all of us WAIT!!! :ohmy: :cry:

grinch-X.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread