On the go hybrid mods or genesis tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
So I finally picked up a ZAP, and this thing is amazing. Now I'd really like to find a genesis hybrid or 510 genesis atomizer that's great for on the go. Something that runs in 18350 preferably.

I'm leaning towards an iHybrid as I've been eyeballing them since Faceless dropped those beautiful gems on us. What else is out there? What do you guys take with you that's semi-pocket friendly?

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
So I finally picked up a ZAP, and this thing is amazing. Now I'd really like to find a genesis hybrid or 510 genesis atomizer that's great for on the go. Something that runs in 18350 preferably.

I'm leaning towards an iHybrid as I've been eyeballing them since Faceless dropped those beautiful gems on us. What else is out there? What do you guys take with you that's semi-pocket friendly?

I just ordered my first Ihybrid, but for general, everyday use I won't be taking my $260 mod out of the house with me- maybe on special occasions. My DUDs, Phoenixes with mesh wicks, and Tiamat (and soon, some chobras as well) all get used outside of the house on a daily basis, with the DUDs being most convenient for me because they're not as top-heavy as the Tiamat, and last much longer between fill-ups than the Phoenix.

Escapereality

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2012
Bluegrass
I work from home, so probably 80% of my vaping is right at my desk or in my house. I take my provari out with me most of the time, these things are meant to be vaped.

You don't leave your cell phone/laptop/tablet at home just because it was expensive do you? I really think the devices that are coming out have a really high build quality, taking them out on the go won't hurt them---and for the most part (aside from glass tanks) they could probably take a drop or two and survive just fine.

j4mmin42

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2009
Arcata, Cali
I work from home, so probably 80% of my vaping is right at my desk or in my house. I take my provari out with me most of the time, these things are meant to be vaped.

You don't leave your cell phone/laptop/tablet at home just because it was expensive do you? I really think the devices that are coming out have a really high build quality, taking them out on the go won't hurt them---and for the most part (aside from glass tanks) they could probably take a drop or two and survive just fine.

Well, with something like the iHy LE's, you're talking about a limited-edition art piece, of which there are a finite amount of- and they have tended to appreciate in value. So no, I wouldn't take it with me in MOST cases. I wouldn't even wear rings or anything while using it just to make sure it doesn't get scratched!

Now, if I was going out to impress, like to certain parties or gigs, I might take it with me. But there are FAR cheaper and easy-to-acquire options for every day use- if I had a provari, and it was just a normal, run-of-the-mill one, then yeah I definitely would take that out all the time. If it was the gold-plated one, it would stay home!

And I have two laptops- one stays home or only goes out in a case, and the other one is for the road.

RsK0807

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Columbia, Pennsylvania, United States
I take my Provari+ZAP to work on occasion but it doesn't go in my pocket, i carry it at all times when on break. when working, its in my locker safe and sound.
Only downfall of the zap or any genesis would be that they go thru juice very quickly and i'm not gonna carry a refill syringe at work...

I usually use the ZAP on the trip to and from work and 1st break, and switch to a carto tank for 2nd and last break... This system usually works out just fine.

TomCatt

Da Catt
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Upland, PA
I take my Provari+ZAP to work on occasion but it doesn't go in my pocket, i carry it at all times when on break. when working, its in my locker safe and sound.
Only downfall of the zap or any genesis would be that they go thru juice very quickly and i'm not gonna carry a refill syringe at work...

I usually use the ZAP on the trip to and from work and 1st break, and switch to a carto tank for 2nd and last break... This system usually works out just fine.

That's why I use needle top bottles :D

needle-blue.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread