ONE MONTH without an analogue cigarette!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeB

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2011
Louisiana
As of 6:00pm tonight it has been ONE MONTH without an analogue cigarette!!!!!!!

I tried vaping over a year and a half ago, and after about six months gave up. Just over a month ago I decided to give it another shot and its worked! What worked? To put it simply, a Provari Mini and 24mg WTA. VV and WTA got me over the worst of those early analogue cravings. Now I have settled into using a 306 atty for dripping (fav), Kanger Horizontal Cartos in a Cartomator tank, or a Penelope... all with Johnson Creek Red Oak Domestic in 18mg. All get good use. The 306 is a wonder, the Kangers in the tank are convenient, and the Penelope is flat out amazing but hit and miss... I'm still learning what in the heck I am doing with it.

I couldn't have done it without the ECF and its wonderful members. I would personally like to thank, in no particular order, each of the following people. There are many, many others that have helped me in one way or another, and I apologize if I left out anyone, but those below have really stood out and their advice has made a difference:

MickeyRat
MustangSallie
harleydiva
Xaiver
Jixchel

kay1959
EzKill
silverslayer
AttyPops
frosting
anavidfan
kingcobra
NGIB

DC2
Stosh
kaptkobe
Spazmelda
Ralikar
RedForeman
spaceballsrules
iamtumus
unloaded
Baditude
woddy1911a1
martinc
darco
TTplays
Dani1226
txtumbleweed

I have never in my life been so grateful for people that I hadn't actually met until now! Thanks to all on the ECF!!!!!

AttyPops

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
Hc Svnt Dracones - USA EST
animated-fireworks.gif

Kopfstimmen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2012
Huge congrats!!! It seems like yesterday that I was there and I'll never go back to analogs. Remember if you get weak ask questions and you'll get the support. ECF was a blessing to me when I started and the amazing people and vendors have taught me unbelievable amounts of info.

Congratulations, and agreed! I would not be here without the people in this forum... You guys are awesome... :) By the way, love the avatar, KTaylor... :)

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
Congrats!!!!! Stick with it. I've been off and on e-cigs since last August, and had been here initially to find my first set up, but then went off on my own. I have to say that being here helps a lot. There is absolutely nothing you could possibly go through that someone here hasn't been through. I've been here daily for the past few months, because it gives me some support structure that I don't find "in the wild", and seeing the newbies reminds me of why I started this journey in the first place and keeps me grounded. This is a fantastic community that's always willing to give advice and help someone along. Although there are disputes about the best gear etc.... everyone means well, and wants to see everyone succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread