One year and NO CIGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
Alright guys. Today is the ONE YEAR anniversary of NOT SMOKING ANALOGS!
I can breathe!
I can taste!
My clothes and house and car and AIR don't SMELL LIKE ....!
I can go for a run or walk and not be out of breath!
I can wake up in the morning without coughing up gunk to start the day with! lol
My fiance and I both quit together which helped me TREMENDOUSLY! Our health has improved 110% and I am enjoying the hell outta it!

On June 3, 2010 I had my first vape and never looked back. This time next year will be year #2- time to keep my eyes on the prize! :toast:

cozzicon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2010
Chicago IL
I can breathe!
I can taste!
I can wake up in the morning without coughing up gunk to start the day with! lol
My fiance and I both quit together which helped me TREMENDOUSLY! Our health has improved 110% and I am enjoying the hell outta it!

On June 3, 2010 I had my first vape and never looked back. This time next year will be year #2- time to keep my eyes on the prize! :toast:

Congrats!!!!!!!

Twinturbo4486

ECF Veteran
May 22, 2011
Biloxi, Mississippi (USA)
I can breathe!
I can taste!

Congrats on the milestone bass! Man, that is awesome all the improvements you noticed... I cannot wait until I get there. I'm only on day 9 but I am noticing slight improvements.

bassthumper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
TN
Thanks guys!
I forgot what it was like to be smoke free!

To all the new guys that just started- don't worry you'll start feeling the effects RIGHT AWAY. If you haven't, you will soon enough. A year is just that much longer. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just excited and I've seen other's posts when they hit their one year mark- so now its my time! EVERYONE- Your health gets better and better!

Seriously thanks guys. If it wasn't for ECF and all your support I dunno where I'd be today. This place works wonders.

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Thanks guys!
I forgot what it was like to be smoke free!

To all the new guys that just started- don't worry you'll start feeling the effects RIGHT AWAY. If you haven't, you will soon enough. A year is just that much longer. I'm not trying to brag, I'm just excited and I've seen other's posts when they hit their one year mark- so now its my time! EVERYONE- Your health gets better and better!

Seriously thanks guys. If it wasn't for ECF and all your support I dunno where I'd be today. This place works wonders.

FYI Mr. Thumper, the one year mark EARNS you bragging rights. Brag away my brutha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread