Online store stock levels irritating

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishfood

Sep 10, 2011
Appalachia
Am I missing something?

Online store has no stock numbers until you click on something, no way to sort by in stock.

Tried buying tank cartos today and went to list and it turned into a process of (from the list of cartos) - click item, is it in stock, no?, click back button, click on next listing, is it in stock, no?, click on back button, click item, is it in stock, no?, click back button, ..., ...

Just too complex and time consuming.

Last edited:
Speaking of web stuff, is there any way to sort by 'in stock' items? Also, any thoughts about buy online, pickup in store? What about being able to check availability in stores? Just wondering if any of this was in the works. I'll be checking out the new store in Concord on Friday, getting low on cartos

Our store should already sort the out of products last in the list. Is there a specific category you could show me?

We've talked about the local pickup before but nothing is in the works yet. It might be possible down the road, but nothing is on the map yet.

Bubba

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2010
North Carolina
Our store should already sort the out of products last in the list. Is there a specific category you could show me?

We've talked about the local pickup before but nothing is in the works yet. It might be possible down the road, but nothing is on the map yet.

Sorry, wasn't clear on that. What I was wondering was if there is/will be a way to determine if a product is in stock at a retail store? For example, the tank airflow controllers show a ton as being in stock but the Charlotte store doesn't have any at their location. (at least the last time I was in there they didn't - maybe 10 days ago?) Is there anything in the works that would tell me when I view an item online if it's available in store, and if so, in which store?

Using the tank airflow controller as an example, let's say the site says you have 1,000 in stock. My question is - could we see that Charlotte has 0, Concord has 12, Mooresville has 20? (These are all examples) This way I wouldn't have to go from one store to the other looking for something.

Funny, after re reading that, I just realized how lucky I am to have 3 legit brick and mortar stores around me when most don't have 1

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
Sorry, wasn't clear on that. What I was wondering was if there is/will be a way to determine if a product is in stock at a retail store? For example, the tank airflow controllers show a ton as being in stock but the Charlotte store doesn't have any at their location. (at least the last time I was in there they didn't - maybe 10 days ago?) Is there anything in the works that would tell me when I view an item online if it's available in store, and if so, in which store?

Using the tank airflow controller as an example, let's say the site says you have 1,000 in stock. My question is - could we see that Charlotte has 0, Concord has 12, Mooresville has 20? (These are all examples) This way I wouldn't have to go from one store to the other looking for something.

Funny, after re reading that, I just realized how lucky I am to have 3 legit brick and mortar stores around me when most don't have 1

Gotcha. great idea and something we are looking at implementing. Most of our stores have the same skus so we might be able to get a daily upload from them and show it under the online skus.. Will look into but currently nothing like that exists for us.

hoog

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread