The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Opinions on the Triton for a Newbie!

Discussion in 'Halo' started by James T. Liverbottom, Jan 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Aviationrich

Aviationrich Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2013
    Amarillo
    But I am liking this torgue56 at the moment. Miss my blueberry :-(

Sent from my galaxy s4 using tapatalk

2. Fenris4024

Fenris4024 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    On the topic of tank slaying juices, I very also heard to be wary of certain Cola flavors.

MBV, I order just two juices from and that's the butterscotch and caramel candy liquids. Those, at least to me have great flavor. Everything else I've tried has been too muted to really say much about. And I only order those when I don't feel like DIY ' ing them myself. (Super simple ones to make)

As for the video... Meh. I prefer the real ones, not something that would also double as a flotation device in the event of a water landing :)

Tapped out on a phone... I think

3. CafeDigitalDiva

CafeDigitalDiva Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    .....nevermind Dave! jeez....lol

4. CafeDigitalDiva

CafeDigitalDiva Resting In Peace ECF Veteran

Sep 21, 2013
    Northeast AL USA
    Torque56 is awesome Aviationrich!

5. DaveOno

DaveOno ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I know. But I haven't had it since the new year. It's still stuck in Kearny!!!!!

:mad::mad::evil:8-o:censored::censored::censored::-x:-x:-x

6. Atimmer7700

Atimmer7700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 13, 2014
    Austin, Texas
    I've got 7mL of Torque I'll sell you cheap. I can probably ship it to you faster than the Post Office can get yours in. It's a 24mg/mL mix, though. Hardcore.

7. always9988

always9988 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2013
    Hicktown, OH
    They still haven't sent that through?

Sent from my IdeaTabA1000L-F using Tapatalk

8. chesty

chesty Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 28, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    MBV basically just buys a flavour from the perfumes apprentice and dilutes it, there's not much mixology going on there.
    MBV is like buying an apple from the supermarket, nothing wrong with that, and halo is like a meal prepared from a trained chef.

9. weskeene

weskeene Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Quincy, IL
    Could someone describe Torque56 to me? I've basically heard it's a less sweet Tribeca. Is that right? If so, I would not mind putting some in a tank and giving it a ride.

Wes

10. AngiBe

AngiBe Vapeaholic Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Not sure what you use to smoke cig wise, but Torque to me was the "truest" tobacco taste that I could find when I first started vaping. Nothing will taste like my old Marlboro Lights (thank GOD, now!) but I needed something w/zero fluff, no sweet stuff but just a good ol TH that took my mind off of cigs and tasted like tobacco.

THANK YOU HALO/TORQUE! Both got me off analogs!

11. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN
    Wow, very nice description! I have read on ECF from many that MBV is just so-so. Flavors a bit weak and not very consistent. But others love it. Why do they say taste is so subjective?? LOLOL. I've never tried it so have no info to add.

12. chesty

Sep 28, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    see, I don't taste any tobacco in vapes, maybe midnight apple tasted like a smoky apple flavour, tribeca to me isn;t tobacco, prime is nice, torque is like a strong prime and freedom juice is like a strong torque. but I'm not a flavour connoisseur, i eat and drink anything.
    if you're unsure, buy a 7ml. the only halo flavour so far I didn't like at the time was southern, and I've tried maybe 3/4 of halo flavours.
    i used to love the taste of a pipe, and a cigar. smokes just tasted like smoke to me, no flavour at all.

13. wheezal

wheezal Insane Halon ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    i recently got the tobacco sampler pack, that is a winner. i was so afraid Midnight Apple would be all weird tasting, but it ended up being really good.

So far, the only flavors i just do not like at all are Twisted Java and Shamrock. Heck, even Voodoo is ok, in small doses, from a cartomizer, if i'm really drunk, after a good steep, and when my anti-psychotics have kicked in.

14. AngiBe

Aug 19, 2013
    Indy, IN

For once, we do agree

15. chesty

Sep 28, 2013
    Sydney, Australia
    oh shamrock, yes, I have a 30ml bottle of that, and I tried it in a horny tank, and didn't like it. but I'm not sure if it was the tank or what. one day I will load up a triton with it and see. I have a feeling it will be totally different feel in the trition.

16. wheezal

Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx
  17. AmandaD

AmandaD Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 9, 2013
    So Cal
    I never liked Twisted Java, but Shamrock to me is Belgian Cocoa and Kringles together (in a big tank). Midnight Apple was something I threw in the back of the drawer after I first tasted it in a mini - but that was when I first started vaping, so I should probably give it another chance!

18. wheezal

Aug 27, 2013
    Austin, Tx

Shamrock is more akin to a sweet candy bar chocolate with too much mint. A good, properly mixed Belgian Cocoa is like a Andes or Peppermint patty. it's the semi-sweet chocolate with a hint of mint that makes it much more appealing to me.

19. weskeene

weskeene Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2013
    Quincy, IL
    I might be willing to try Torque, in that case. Definitely sounds like something I'd want to have around.

Wes

20. Fenris4024

Fenris4024 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2013
    Lubbock, TX
    Of the Tobacco flavors that Halo makes, I'd say Torque is a great "true tobacco" flavor, its similar as another said to a less sweet Tribecca, with hints of prime in it... but that's just perhaps that they all seem to share a common tobacco base to them as well.

Tribecca: Sweet vanilla/ caramel 'baccy
    Prime: Semi sweet, nutty 'baccy
    Torgque: 'baccy. NIIIICE TH even at 12mg on this one.

I keep all three on hand, because sometimes, I want one over the other, or even variants of some of them mixed together. Its certainly worth grabbing a sample size to see if you like it, Wes.

Dave, bro, I am sooo sorry to hear that the Joisey Triangle has got you all twisted up... I really hope they fix whatever the issue is up there. :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.