The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Orbtronics Batteries Rock

Discussion in 'Battery Issues' started by cecsystems, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Nibiru2012

Nibiru2012 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 15, 2013
    The Oort Cloud
    Well they do allow returns and their policy seems reasonable to me.

From their Return Policy Page:
    Many people return an item because they no longer like it or they changed their mind. That is not the vendor's fault.

You stated: "battery stores who do not allow customers to return batteries if something is wrong."
    Again you're wrong because it's stated in their battery policy: "unless the product is defective upon receipt."

With batteries I can understand their policy. What if the end-user put it in a low quality charger? What if it was over-charged by accident? Is that the vendor's fault? No that's the end-user's fault. Their prices are very reasonable and therefore I can understand that policy.

I am not trying to "force people" to believe me. Am I physically holding you down and making you believe it? No. How am I able to "force" anything via an electronic media?

I am merely stating facts. You're the one reading "more" into this than I am. I state facts and you make crass assumptions. It also shows that you looked at the print but apparently did not comprehend it. You're certainly entitled to your opinions, but don't mislead other members by making statements which are untrue and are clearly contradicted by the facts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.