Orbtronics Batteries Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibiru2012

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
The Oort Cloud
Well they do allow returns and their policy seems reasonable to me.

From their Return Policy Page:
Returns:

Returns can only be made on items in their original condition as received. An RMA number MUST be obtained first before returning the item. Please email support@illuminationsupply.com if you want to return any products, or if you have any questions. If an item is returned in not new condition, or is missing accessories, manuals, and combo items, it will not be eligible for return. A 15% fee or more may be charged at our discretion for all returned items. Please note that the original shipping costs of a product cannot be refunded and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and for the safe return of the product. Products shipped for free under our Super Saver Shipping policy will have the cost-to-us of shipping subtracted from the refund. For items that are damaged upon receipt, customers have 7 days from the recorded delivery date the products are received to inspect the product for any physical damage, after which the customer is responsible for the damage.

Products returned for cosmetic or personal preference issues such as: LED tint, LED centering, inductor noises, etc will not be considered RMAs.

NOTE: Garage sale items are not included under our normal Returns and Warranty terms. Items in the Garage Sale carry no warranty whatsoever, there will be no refunds or returns on these items. Refer to each listing for item condition and more information.

From the Battery page:
Please note: Due to the nature of this consumable product, no returns are allowed unless the product is defective upon receipt.

Many people return an item because they no longer like it or they changed their mind. That is not the vendor's fault.

You stated: "battery stores who do not allow customers to return batteries if something is wrong."
Again you're wrong because it's stated in their battery policy: "unless the product is defective upon receipt."

With batteries I can understand their policy. What if the end-user put it in a low quality charger? What if it was over-charged by accident? Is that the vendor's fault? No that's the end-user's fault. Their prices are very reasonable and therefore I can understand that policy.

I am not trying to "force people" to believe me. Am I physically holding you down and making you believe it? No. How am I able to "force" anything via an electronic media?

I am merely stating facts. You're the one reading "more" into this than I am. I state facts and you make crass assumptions. It also shows that you looked at the print but apparently did not comprehend it. You're certainly entitled to your opinions, but don't mislead other members by making statements which are untrue and are clearly contradicted by the facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread