Ultra High Drain 22 Amp 18650 Orbtronic SX22 Rechargeable Hybrid Li-ion Battery Cell

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
The other orbitronics turned out to be Pannies with buttontops soldered on. This is in no way a bad thing. The only reason I mention it is because these Orbies seem to have the exact same specifications as my Samsung INR 18650 20-R. (except with a bigger nose and a different jacket). The only reason I mention that, is because it would be easy to get an idea of what to expect from these Orbies, if one could simply look at the feedback, specs, and reviews of the Samsungs.

This is pure supposition on my part. It just makes sense, is all.

Were that the case . . . . . there's a reason I have the Samsungs . . . . . . .

Battery test-review 18650 comparator

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
the samsungs are flat buttontops. Although some folks have no problem with that; many of us who drop below .8-.9Ω have sparking and maintenance issues. (I make my own firing pins to accommodate them.) I would be curious to find out if these orbies are, in fact. . . . . I mean used to be . . . samsungs.

this is the guy st0nedpenguin turned me on to. first shipment came on day one of the "shipping window", 2nd shipment (from china, mind you) got here in six days!

HID Battery Samsung 20A 18650 20R INR18650 20R 2000mAh 3 6V Li ion Rechargeable | eBay

The only thing I've noticed about them is that their shrinkwrap is a tad more delicate than I'm used to seeing with AWs and MNKEs. Not alot, just a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread