Order Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirt2suck

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 15, 2009
Ephrata PA USA
So glad to hear that you like the Minthol.

I really want others to try it... (might just have to offer a freebie to all soon!)

I did smoke menthol a few years out of my history, but could never now.
BUT!!! the Minthol is substantially AWESOME!
Actually, it is all my girl vapes, and she is is about a year cig free!
Only Minthol for her in the last year.

Catharlex

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2012
Indiana, USA
I ordered 10 pre oxidized wicks last Friday, and they showed up yesterday. Nice, quick shipping. Also, I was sent 3 extra wicks; was this intentional? It's definitely appreciate none the less. I'll probably be using Good Prophets again in the future for wicks (as I just don't have the patience to oxidize my own). Only thing that would make me happier would be seeing some 325 mesh wicks, but the 400s are great regardless!

epage

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2012
Eastern North Carolina
Ummm... can yoiu say HOLY COW??

I placed my order on the 21st... 11/21/2012... yes... 2 days ago... THE DAY BEFORE THANKSGIVING/NO-MAIL-DAY... My mailman just delivered my order at 3:30pm on 11/23/2012... THE DAY AFTER THANKSGIVING...

If I wasn't such a lady (hehe) I might be saying ... instead of HOLY COW!

I'm fixing to breakout the bridgeless and check out some Black Cherry, Cinnamon Danish, and USA Mix Menthol!! Thas'rite baby!!

Thank goodness I bookmarked Good Prophets before I ordered... so I can go back to their site and tell any future vapers about them... mhmm...

Leal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2010
Montana
Got my order today! I didn't expect to see it until Monday because of the holiday mail. I am really loving the vanilla. I blew through the 10 ml super fast so you can be counting on me for more orders. Also the Tropical Punch is not something I would have thought of ordering but I love it! Thanks so much. :thumbs:

I am so glad I went with Good Prophets as my first choice of vendor in reintroducing myself to vaping. Don't even need to look around.

BorisTheSpider

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
Carroll County, Ohio
Took about two days to get mine as well. Also, thanks for the watermelon sample. It's not something I would have picked out myself but it really isn't like I thought it would be. Looking to place another order but I really want to sample the GP-USA and Tobacco DIY flavorings -- none available atm. May have to just bite the bullet and either order 30ml or the juice ready-to-go.

Thanks again for all the great service, and fast shipping too!

BorisTheSpider

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
Carroll County, Ohio
Can't edit last post. Just a quick update. Been using the Twist and the CE4 CCs for a couple days now. I love it! What a great combo! Huge battery life, huge reservoir, and all the customization I could want! Also, that watermelon is really growing on me. Not an all-day vape, but certainly refreshing from time to time.

Mixed up a fresh batch of an almost random combination (Calling it 3CT for Chocolate-Caramel Cappuccino-Tobacco). I wasn't sure about it at first, but adjusting the Twist a bit made it absolutely sublime. Going to probably let the rest of it steep for a bit. But the point is that the Twist changed the dynamics of the juice in an unexpected way.

I couldn't be happier with the equipment I got. I can't thank you enough for your help in talking me through some options, Rob!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread