Customer feedback thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinky

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
oklahoma
I placed my first ever order for liquids today around 1130ish...4 hours ago.....AND IT HAS ALREADY SHIPPED per vapor kings.com!!!!!!! You guys are spot on!!! I'll post as soon as it arrives..this will be my first go at refilling cartos!!! Excellent service man, excellent service!!!!

25 hours later I am now opening my pkg from vk...my first liq.. yeah!!!!! Off to refill!! Happy vaping everyone!!

Tinky

ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2011
oklahoma
I love you guys at vks. So far I've placed two orders...got my stuff super fast down here in se okla. I had been using a kr8. This weekend I received my upgrade...ego t b type.

After un boxing and fiddling w it and trying to get it to work w out leaking or smelling like burnt plastic I was certain I would be returning it first thing this am....but I had talked to so many folks that loved them...puzzled me!

So I was determined to trouble shoot!! After a few hours on the ECF forum, joye site, and purchasing some vg....BAZINGA!!!! I got a good vape!!! And my ego t is now a keeper!!! On the kr8 I took really long draws...almost constantly so there is a bit of a learning curve to Vaping this one correctly....patience for me...I'm a chain vaper.

I said all of the above to say this....it would have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL if my new ego t set up came w more detailed instructions other than the skimpy pamphlet that was included. I'm stilling loving vks, but that disappointed me a little...we aren't all seasoned experienced vapers....I'll still be making you guys my primary go to for my vape needs though.

Thanks.

(posted review to vks web store too.)

JGD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 24, 2011
Wisconsin
Stocked up on cartos (10 boxes) and am very happy with my purchase. I was bummed that my package came a day later than "expected delivery time" for priority (it took 4 business days instead of 3) but was thrilled when the order arrived. Will be back for more..... and I won't let myself come so close to running out of cartos ever again:) Thanks guys!

bushmaster

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2010
Colville, WA
I sure am enjoying your 306 Attys. I had bought one months ago to configure my order above the free shipping limit. I finally tried it a couple weeks ago and was truly enamored by the quick flame-on characteristics and ordered 10 more. So far, I am truly happy with them. Great vapor and throat hit on my REO Grand (as long as you keep them wet).After over 2 years of vaping, I may have found my atty of choice. That is assuming that I continue to find the Joye 306's working so well. The price from Vapor Kings certainly makes it a sweet deal. :)

zodduska

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2011
Illinois
Ok thanks. I got the response. My ticket was in regards to the USPS mess up with the tracking showing "Delivered" without actually receiving the package. I've put in a call to the local post office and I'm waiting to hear back after they talk to the carrier, it sounds like the regular carrier may be on vacation until Wednesday and there is a temporary driver.. not sure if she's the one who supposedly delivered it or not. This is aside from contacting the national USPS office and having them investigate it, they were supposed to call me back by today but haven't yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread