Status
Not open for further replies.

mommywoman

May 15, 2012
michigan
I have been ordering from Greensmoke. I use 2 pc unit, battery and carto. Anyway, it would seem by past experience that they take a different day to process each step of an order. One day to receive your payment and post it. Then the next day it goes to the warehouse. The next day the order is prepared to ship from the warehouse and finally it ships out. They offer free shipping for an order over so many dollars. They tell you that you will receive your order within 10 days! That's a long time so you really have to plan ahead. And if you place your order on a Thursday it doesn't actually ship till Monday. Am I making sense? We placed an order and paid extra $10 for second day and still didn't get it until Wednesday. Does anyone else's order seem to tale an unusual amount of time. Think I might change companies.

MickeyRat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2011
Hickory, NC
If you're using Greensmoke and happy with the cig-likes, you might want to try Smokeless Image. 2-3 day delivery... MAYBE 5 day with a weekend and a holiday.

+1 I don't use 808s but, the Smokeless Image Volt is one of the best out there. Greensmoke tends to be a bit pricey as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread